Any walking dead fans here disclaimer spoilers

Spoiler alert!

What did you think of last night’s show two favorite parts was judth keeping her word of shooting neegan when she saw him again ( she shot at him) making him fall off the motorcycle I laughed on that scene other scene was Daryl interrogating the leader’s daughter alpha of the whisperers

What was yours if you had one or more

Try using the ‘Hide Detail’ or ‘Blur Spoiler’ features.

Umm, spoiler alert?

No it’s not a spoiler it was on the show already

I think the show itself has been a zombie for a while. Killing off Glen was the last episode I watched.

Some people might not have had a chance to see the show yet :unamused:

From last night? What if people haven’t been able to watch it?

Everyone knew he was gonna get Lucilled

Y didn’t you watch it grrrrr

How do you do that feature

Post edited to warn forum members of spoilers. Please respect other fans who didn’t have time to watch the show yet.

@BL00DWISER the gear icon in the upper right corner, you can hide or blur spoilers.

Discobot taught me most of it, maybe you should poke him sometime :thinking::grin:

:tipping_hand_woman:t2:‍♀ I don’t watch the show at all :upside_down_face:

Why just why you need to

I meet Sasha in person two years ago she is tall

Im still annoyed they killed Jesus. One of the few really good characters so of course he had to die. Plus if they’re an LGBTQ character then they have to be killed off.

Yeah I know the reason why I was gonna be
mad if they made him and Aaron a couple on the show but gotta admit Jesus went out like a G`

How do I blurry out my comment

gear icon > blur spoiler

Thanks because what I’m studying is medical biology and I want to find cures for these diseases in the word I got flagged for posting the video the thumbnail got me flagged

And it’s that time of the week for another one of these posts :face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::face_with_hand_over_mouth: