Anybody seen Black Panther?

/waves at everyone/ I saw Black Panther today, Marvel’s newest movie. Anyone else seen it? What’d ya think?
I thought the visuals were stunning, and the characters were unique. The action and comedy were lacking, but overall, it was a solid movie. Don’t worry, I won’t give any spoilers lol.

2 Likes

Nope. I saw Jumanji 2. It was hilarious. I guffawed … not laughed, not giggled, but guffawed. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Hehe that’s the one with Dwayne Johnson in it, yeah? Not my kind of movie (I don’t go to theaters often anyway), but it does look entertaining. I saw the original when I was a kid… gave me nightmares for weeks.

1 Like

Yes. I don’t go to the movies regularly but this one was definitely a nice surprise. Rent it when it comes out. You’ll get some good laughs.

1 Like

Haven’t seen black panther yet but will see it soon we’ve been looking forward to it… saw jumanji was def funny shit

I watched it!!! Really enjoyed the movie.

3 Likes

I saw it. Very pleasing for an MCU and DCEU fan. It introduced T’challa and his origin and home nicely, making sure to tie in with both worlds that are crucial to him. Refreshing for another ‘different’ MCU movie like this. (Not to mention Boseman did a great job.)

3 Likes

Loved everything about the movie. Characters, costumes, music, special effects, everything was fresh and pleasing to the eyes and ears. But above that all was Michael B. Jordan if you know what I mean :smirk::fire: what a babe

1 Like

I went to see jumanji and it was so funny, one of the best movies this year

I’ve seen these black panthers…

2 Likes

:joy: lol yep

I just watched the preview and seeing everyone I know posting photos of people showing up to watch it like they just stepped off the set of Coming to America :rofl:McDowell’s anyone?

Not interested.

Just saw it last night, enjoyed it a lot. Only complaint is I got stuck in the second row and it was a bit too close to fully enjoy the movie. Had to keep focusing on different parts of screen which is annoying particularly during fight scenes / wide shots.

did you stay for the post credit snippet?

Who wouldn’t :scream:.

… Yes I did.

1 Like

always surprised but people get up and leave. pretty excited about it. :+1:

1 Like

Me too. They’re missing one of the best parts!..

Yes… now to expectantly wait for Infinity War- but hope it won’t sit in the shadows of this one.

2 Likes

Just saw it. It was nice but I only got to see one of the mini-scenes at the end. The family was rushing me :unamused:

1 Like

How awful! Why would they do that??? That’s one of the best parts!

1 Like

They are impatient. What were the last scenes?