Apology gift increase

With all the glitch/problems/whatever would it be possible to increase those apology gifts? Only the 3rd anniversary gift and valentines day gift has been « decent » so far. If it happened once a year i’d be fine but it happen every weeks. Not sure if i’m the only one feeling like that or maybe i just have no more patience for this game but yeah… even if we pay the big price it’s tough to play.

3 Likes

how much more will satisfy your greedy?

8 Likes

PG wasn’t obligated to give us those gifts, and they aren’t obligated to give us apology gifts. Sure, it would be nice, but taking their gifts for granted and asking for more is the epitome of ungratefulness.

8 Likes

Y’all are clearly non spenders to say that :joy:

1 Like

While more gifts are acceptable, having less major bug is preferable.
That said, just be thankful of all things and it will help you enjoy the game :grin:

2 Likes

what is your point? I asked how much more will satisfy you, ofcourse anniversary will be decent. Are you asking apology to be as decent as that?

I agree! When you spend few grants a week the 1 gold chest doesn’t worth all the trouble. There is plenty things to fix before that tho, it’s not a hurry but it would be nice.

I’ve spent I say the same

1 Like

Yuh, of course there is plenty stuff to fix before that. They must do their best but it happen often, can’t even log at all tonight lol. Of course i know anniversary will be better, in other games i played and programmed for they were giving 2-4k rubies only for a 6 hours update. I’m not asking for 10 gold chests… but a gold chest come on lol

They don’t have to give nothing at all there doing it because they really didn’t mean for the game to break just remember something is better then nothing

2 Likes

I would be happy with new events that don’t blow up the game every time they are released

1 Like

It happens they fix it all it takes is the use of a wrong key when writing it or uploading it’s a game there’s gonna be issues regardless it’s new just have patience with them they try to get it fixed as soon as possible

1 Like

Agree godin.really wish pg would use some of the money we spend on the game and update the servers so we can get a glitch free event for once.that being said i say more free stuff🙌 Lol.who doesent like free gifts!

It’s not really a gift anymore if you demand they increase it…

2 Likes

It is a simple question I ask, do you mean you want 9 gold chest? You seem like you cant even sure how many you want. Ofcourse the more the better, nothing make sure you will grateful for 9 gold chest.
the next time some gift like anniversary is be given out, there would be a post say how not decent the gift is compare to apology’s one.

1 Like

Penance box?

3 Likes

Lol you’re right, just tired of glitches events after events i guess. Hopefully pvp will go well i hope.

Not 9, but something that feel like an apology. By looking at it sometimes i feel like they’re making fun of us, 3 would be a decent start.

1 Like

I mean giving a gold chest and 2 healing potions isn’t much of anything…let’s be honest. Appreciate the thought tho.

So true :joy::joy::joy::joy:. With that said i shouldn’t even have complained, it’s nothing