April 17-22: Fortification Frenzy

Special thanks to @PoseidonPQ

8 Likes

Now if only we could farm timers in any meaningfully way or had 30% more from this past troop building event…

4 Likes

Wasn’t the wall resurrected with the Atlas timer reduction?

7 Likes

Huzzah :partying_face:

Fantastic poster @PoseidonPQ

Here’s hoping I can get enough timers to reach level 330 :crossed_fingers:t2: (I need to sit down and figure out my fortification plan :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

I heard a rumor there was a tool for that, somewhere… :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

According to my planner I need 130 days worth of timers… more.
:see_no_evil:
251 -> 273 will see if I can actually make it :woman_shrugging:
But I’m glad it’s fort again here, I’m excited to grow already :smiley:

I’ve used it before :laughing: I just haven’t sat down and started playing with numbers yet :sweat_smile:

:sob: I am about 35 or so days off my plans but thanks for the diamonds I guess. :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I have tons of chests and rubies saved specifically for this event. I knew I was short, so my 120 gold chests and fist full of rubies will make up the difference of what I’m currently short

3 Likes

386->400 and hello to empyrean tier :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I don’t make a plan, just notes on what levels unlock what. Currently level 201, last time I grew almost 20 levels, this time… well, only as much as needed to get the 450 sigil, and I’m good. Still not worrying about timers, the stock is over 2100 days.

1 Like

Aww lil Rabbit, how do you know if you’re being the most efficient with your resources. :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t carrot all. My base is somewhere between “terrible” and “badly built” as I still couldn’t fix my childhood mistakes.

2 Likes

You can try. It is never too late to make it suck less.

And I saw what you did there :smirk:

3 Likes

Working on it. In a carefree way. (being a hoarder helps a lot)

1 Like

Idk what I spent all my timers on :sob:

4 Likes

With a plan, I saw I was close to the 1 Million prize so threw in a farm build before starting my last build. 12 hours of timers got me the next prize tier. :grin:

Poor Bo. Hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Edit: 162 days for 1 freakin level!!! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Going to be a big fort for me: getting flaks, island 3 mages, and storm tower to 72s, and getting to 387 :tada:

9 Likes

Before anyone reads sarcasm into this post, there isn’t any, this is just a question: The few people who have posted their plans on here, and lamented their lack of clocks, have plans shooting the moon with respect to event points. I, being a lowly level 249, set my plans to reach the 2.4M point level, which so far seems to provide a good cadence of development without draining my swamp of timers. So, my question is, is hitting 5-6M points per event something necessary to remain where you want to be competitively (i.e. a need), or is attaining such a level simply something you want to achieve, but don’t don’t need to (i.e. you’re extending yourself too much given the number of clocks you can generate between forts). Honestly curious if 5M plus points is what i’m going to need to achieve when I get bigger.

1 Like