April Forum Contest: Happy Anniversary WD!

Bellissimo Ricky, mi ricorda proprio dragone dei cavalieri dello zodiaco. Sarebbe un tatuaggio perfetto.

Thx forza DIVINI :wink:

I still need to add the background

He probably colored it

I think it’s editing

I saw it

did you just print this out lmao

By the way, your drawing looks great! Love all the green.

not a good reason for laugh in my opinion.

your friend should try being creative instead of printing out images from pinterest, thats just funny how transparent it is

it’s not funny make fun of someone. You should know it.

Kappa didn’t make fun of them, just asked a question with a lmao at the end. Pretty sure it’s a sarcastic lmao :t_rex:

Chunk???

Chunky Chunk is chugging Chunky Cola.
Chunk chomps the wood chip while chanting his name.
Getting tipsy, Chunky Chunk chars and chips.
Chasing butterflies and fall with flopped belly, charred.
Getting hurt Chunk goes home for more Chunky Cola…

You took it from the internet and edited it. It’s not yours and that’s not cool to do.

you literally JUST added your name at the bottom when you posted the original image with the authors original signature… i wasnt born yesterday

you literally had the authors signature at the bottom in your original image… PG can see edits so they can verify what i’m saying

maybe if you spent more effort in creating something rather than trying to cover up you would be productive

I wonder if Italy has something like Intellectual Property Rights…

I hope that comment wasnt racist…

Sorry. I don’t mean for it.
Just saying that because that guy doesn’t seem to understand about copyright infringement at all, and his language is Italian, according to Google Translate.

I tried to find document about Copyright Infringement law in Italy, but haven’t find it…
Guess I’ll edit the post if someone can link to one

I’m pretty sure Italian isn’t a race… and Orca was talking about the general country, not the people.