April Forum Contest: Happy Anniversary WD!

really? I give my like because how hilarious it look :joy::joy::joy:

Exactamente tenemos que publicar nuestros escritos aqui? No entiendo y acabo de ingresar a este foro por primera vez. Ayuda.

Lol he’s a ugly little thing I know but man was he yummy :joy:

My entry into the contest. Colored pencil drawing. Had to put kinnarus on there it was my very first divine… whish I knew then what I know now I would have gotton her past platinum… anyway thanks for looking

Sí. Ponlo aquí.

¿Tienes alguna pregunta?

De que esta hecho???

Gracias es todo, solo que al ver todos lostrabajos creo que no tengo oportunidad

So cool! Kinn was my first divine too :t_rex:

Cool! I love the colors :heart_eyes:

Thanks! I have more art if anyone is jnterested

The other side of Kinnarus…
:scream:

Yeah I outgrew her awhile ago( I’m almost to garnet) but still in roster just for abilities. I wanted to draw a bunch .ore dragons but ran out of free space lol

Haha yeah I was trying to make her look a little more wicked since every drawing is her looking all pretty and such

You should create another thread and fill it. :+1:

De nada… yo le animo intentar a pesar de ese.

If I did that I wouldn’t get likes and such for the contest… and I think half the point of the contests is to drum up discussion and awareness of the forums… but thanks for the like!

The War Dragons teachings of life

Dragons were Mythic beasts in the ancient times and they were fighting against or along the worthy riders of a specific covenant. Their time came to an end though and for milenials we didn’t heard of them. But now, they are reborn in a game that I stumbled upon about 2 years ago. And since then, I became addicted ! Yes, I recognize myself as a War Dragons junkie. “My name is VoldaR and I have an addiction. Strangely enough, I don’t want a cure !!”
Yes, the game itself is nice, but what makes this game addictive is the fact that people all over the world join together in an effort to reach the same goal: Awesomeness ! (that’s what Panda told Oogway when talking under the Tree of Life…or maybe not). Little level or high level, noob or master, everyone of the 50 riders of a team learn every day more about themselves and about each other’s. This is what I think makes this game one of a kind: people joining people from all over the world with a specific single goal. And this opens up new paths of communication, changes perspectives and destroys preconceptions. And most important, this game puts a dent in the “me, myself and I” selfish attitude. You can’t win it all alone in this game ! And this is a big step forward in the society we live in, where all is more and more about oneself.

All these to say: PG, thank you for giving us a game that’s more than one simple game. And Happy Anniversary !

my filter series of war dragon :laughing:

¡@VampireAbadeer, puedes participar! Puedo leer y entiendo español. Y cuando no sé una palabra, puedo usar Google. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow… your piece is absolutely breathtaking. I love how much detail you put into it. I especially love the highlights you embedded because it make your composition really eye catching. Amazing job :+1: