Arcanum Legendaries - Official Discussion Thread

Check out the new Arcanum Legendaries here: Unveil the Fantastic Mysteries of the Arcanum Legendaries

Which Dragon are you most excited to play?
  • Ikti
  • Asuri
  • Caligos
  • Korgon
  • Malok
  • Phasma

0 voters

5 Likes

I’m not playing any of them, I am still stuck in harbinger
Best thing out of this is tier based discounting buffs, followed by some cool dragons!

15 Likes

first vote Ikti although I’m only at Vanguard. I’m just here for the Galileo comments

4 Likes

They all look amazing, pity I am stuck in platinum tier :sob::rofl:

7 Likes

Asuri instead of ikti, so I can still enjoy sylvix for a while :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

If all goes well, I’ll be hatching Caligos on June 23rd. :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Ikti seems alright. Just haven’t been a fan of damage boost since gear was buffed

On the other hand, I’m offended that we have another hunter with a lockdown and chain lightning :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Wait, there’s no additional research? You mean I’ll actually be able to catch up a bit with it? Damn obsidian tier getting a 15% discount right after I burned a crap ton of eggs to get out of it :tired_face: :triumph:

9 Likes

Why did you remind them? :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I’m curious why there are no fire Acronyms? On the sorcerer path you have to get two wind dragons?

3 Likes

virtual hugs :hugs:
you are not alone at this 🥲

3 Likes

They are legendary dragons, I probably will not play any of them much anyways.

2 Likes

They will be stronger than Cal when new tower levels/den levels come out. They will be equal in power to this seasons mythics (stat wise).

1 Like

:sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream::sob::scream:

11 Likes

Watch where you are aiming, you almost hit me in the chunksters

6 Likes

tonight I will do Caligos and PHASMA :star_struck:

7 Likes

This is the cutest thing I’ve seen in a while :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Does adaptive flak resist usually have a cooldown? I haven’t ever paid attention about that before.

The CD is how long it takes before you can cycle it again

4 Likes

Ummm…ya, I got that…