Are their any ideas for invokers to be perched?

Just asking what would the special buff would a invoker do?
How about a SS that does double damage or increase a shield tower duration?

Any ideas for the invoker benefits when perched?

3 Likes

Bloodwiser… are you okay? Did you actually just make a topic about the game?! :scream::rofl:(Just messing with ya :blue_heart::hugs:)

Back on topic: It would be really cool to see Invokers be used on perches! I think it’s a great idea! The others get benefits, why not Invokers, too?! Shouldn’t be too hard to assign an attribute and allow us to use them! :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m just saying like invokers should be shown love too, like every invoker is somewhat different, so I say they should have a special gift to the defense like a tower SS boost or longer duration of something like a shield of ice flak spell cancel timer like 3-4 seconds where nother can be used. Just something that makes bases harder to clear

1 Like

I don’t think invokers would bode well with perches due to their fourth shot that functions like a spell. I presume that’s why they haven’t resolved to allow them to be placed onto perches.

2 Likes

7.5 % Attack/7.5% Defense / 1 additional Supershot or hits by perch dragon freezes rage (without drain)

2 Likes

I really like that idea,that would test players reflexes what do you think @PGCarlos?

lemme check what the team thinks

3 Likes

Found out it’s not on the current roadmap because of the scope of the project (would take quite some time to implement). Sorry!

1 Like

Well, at least it’s an answer. I don’t like it, but it’s nice to have some transparency. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s ok. Not that important atm.

1 Like

Ty well people at least I tried for invokers people