Are you gonna fix this?

It’s been a month I guess

2 Likes

Its been more than 2 months iirc.

1 Like

I had that exact same problem and kept wondering if they were ever going to do something about it. Buried deep in a forum post from one of the devs I found a workaround and it’s legit because it actually worked for me. Of course given where I was spiritually at the time I was ready for it to brick my device but hey that’s in the past. All you have to do is make sure your pocketID is up to date and then uninstall the WD app, clean out your internet cache and all that that implies and re-install the app. Once you go through the login process and get your settings back to where they were you’ll see that you were actually missing quite a bit of information including new animations for weapons fire and dragon impacts…well worth it, in my opinion.

1 Like

uninstall your game and then reinstall. then log back in. that should fix it

1 Like

I am not sure if it’s relevent here, but make sure your device memory isn’t close to full before reinstalling. I had some weird issues with missing graphics until I deleted some programs to make more space and then reinstall fixed it.

1 Like

i had the same problem on ios and android. i uninstalled and then reinstalled and it fixed it

1 Like

reinstalling worked! Thanks guys appreciate it♡

1 Like

Glad the reinstall got it working for ya, @RioxxRina! Closing this thread down now. :slight_smile:

1 Like