Armory % Drops?

Just curious if you have officially and permanently redacted your drop % information or if this is just temporary until the regular armory is back up and running

1 Like

Since this event hauls a little lower in buying out, they lower the percentage drops. Come PVP events where there are more buyers, they lower it more with respect to this event’s drops.

A conspiracy theory.

Whats odd is the percentages showed till the event went live …

2 Likes

Yeah, it was weird to see the old armory come back two seconds after I’d just seen the newer one lmfao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :t_rex:

What are you even talking about?
They have displayed individual drop chance % rates for each line item in the chart for all “new” armory events. This event they simply rolled it up into the top header which is really unfortunate

1 Like

Were there rares in the old gold chests? I can’t remember. If not this is an improvement.

Do the previous drop rates add up to those top numbers? If so likely they didn’t change the individual rate of items.

However @PGCrisis @Arelyna we want individual item drop rates back please!

2 Likes

@Arelyna , @PGCrisis Any word on this?
-edit-
2 consecutive post tagging same staffs :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No rares are ever in gold chests.
The %'s are identical to what mine are rolled up to be.

2 Likes

Hmmm :thinking:, I thought they are lower than usual.

Nope you must be getting drops that aren’t what you specific desire lol. They are identical to last feeding event

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.