Asking for Advice on Creating a Team

The team I was in was decent at first but then people became inactive or left the team. If i had questions nobody really was there to help. The team never got anywhere during events and wars either, due to the lack of inactive members. So I wasn’t happy with being a part of it anymore. I looked for other teams but couldn’t find much for what I would like to be a part of. I tried creating my own a few days ago with no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am level 37.
The team I used to be in was gold 2 league.

Look for teams with high activity rating!

I do. But most with good activity have a high level requirement.

I would advise against trying to create a team at such a low level. Better to get more experience in the game. Being in a leadership role can be very stressful at times, so it’s better if you have experience to fall back upon. If you truly want to lead a team, I’d suggest finding highly active teams that would be willing to mentor you before you set out on this venture.

I’d hate to see such an enthusiastic new player get burned out and disheartened by the game by trying to create and lead a team before being ready for such a responsibility.

6 Likes

Thank you!
Do you have any suggestions on any teams that’d be willing to do that? And you mean to be aliies with another team, correct?
Or do you know of any active teams looking for members even though I’m a lower level? They don’t necessarily have to be highly active but enough to get somewhere during events and wars would be nice.

I’ve been playing for quite a few months now, not sure exactly how long, but a while. But also haven’t been playing for years. So maybe I am new. Lol. But that’s what I’m a bit worried about is it getting too overwhelming when I’m still learning a lot about it.

Sent you a PM :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.