Assault again during first Breeding event in new season?

Would be lovely to have assault again during breeding given it’ll be the first event of Spring 2021.

It would offset the issues of not being ideal to open chests (not including Draconics) that folks are counting on for tokens and sigils.

12 Likes

I’d say it’s unlikely to happen due to how recent the latest one was. They ran assault as a solo event before this too (replacing pvp) so I have a feeling that it was a one off having it with breed

5 Likes

Assault gives very pretty rewards which is not profitable for PG to do during discount period. Unlikely to ever happen.
Also yeah, too little time after last one.

10 Likes

Unlikely, for sure, but would be great :grin::joy:

3 Likes

Imagine if they did assault and dungeons on every minor event :joy_cat: stonks :chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

Nah, don’t bring back assault too often. You ask for repeat events and they nerf the prizes and make it more grindy. Dungeon took too much effort so a lot people just pretty much just going for plat chests and be done with it. Plus dungeon keys refills so slowly. It’s very difficult to complete with out moving riders and resources so not worth it for me.

Personally my vision of a good game is to be Allowed a break after main events to just collect resources with mini events. If the developers want people to engage and stay active in game, they have to come up with events that’s not overly grindy and have decent prizes but a little bit fun to kill boredom. But pg is focused on economy and revenue it literally killing their users base

6 Likes

Wait people actually think that :rofl: i think its 10x easier than assault but I guess that just me

2 Likes

Well I do the ones I can solo and then stop. It’s a pretty map but I don’t have riders on each tier.

Tell me your secret!!!

2 Likes

You know riders can be moved right?

5 Likes

The holy secret is either Called Rider or Teammates

6 Likes

A deeper pool of mini events (not all of them have to have bonanza prize levels) would definitely be good to fill in those quiet 5 days on minor events.

3 Likes

Keep a festive and level it up through the tiers as you do it :sweat_smile: or just keep a divine at each tier

2 Likes

Yeah on moving riders. Just have to bond them and wait it out . The lower tiers like orange and purple are tough cause my dragon sucks. I do ok on eldritch abyssal, haven’t touch much else as I will need to move riders around.

Any pvp during the first week would be great so that we can open chests. Even Crystal Caves :joy:

If you have rubies you can open draconics in breed btw, their contents is static so you’ll get pvp items still

4 Likes

Dungeons is twice as hard

1 Like

… wat? Dungeons is harder than assault?

Hm. Am I just biased because I go for global rankings?

5 Likes

I fly dungeons with feet here to try to make it hard

4 Likes

Well technically the tiers when they get to Harbringer+ let’s just say they get ridiculously strong I’m not even sure lineage only is possible for those tiers yet.

I agree, i think assault should be changed to the first breed of every season. But for different reasons than yours. It would minimise players using a mythic all the way through assault.

Yes i know big spenders could still do it.

And likewise i know that players could save their mythic from previous season. But if they want to fly against higher level towers with weaker dragons because they have saved the current highest mythic then more fool them.

2 Likes