Assault hacker crackdown 2.0

I’m not going to be around as much this time around, but want there to be a fair playing ground for everyone this event, so please report any suspicious scores here. Hope everyone enjoys assault this time around :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Don’t post IGN though

2 Likes

We technically did report ign names last time if I recall, cheating is like Piracy anymore in which piracy I mean pirated video games

Technically if they’re cheater they no longer considered player so ign is irrelevant to tos

Sets up my chair and brings my popcorn

17 Likes

*Waiting for Assault to be a cruel April Fool’s joke*

3 Likes

Good news🥳

Bad news!! :pleading_face:
Won’t you upload the video this time?

1 Like

Still not allowed nor supposed to post IGN of them

1 Like

Just post their rank and point s in the tier

3 Likes

Feel free to me DM as well. I’d like to keep the leaderboard as up-to-date as possible if any actions need to be take in our part.

37 Likes

Thank you @DragonPunch :heart:

6 Likes

Good to hear such early activity by someone from PG. Thank you in advance

Good luck and have fun to the rest - may it not be an April fools joke haha

3 Likes

April fools, it’s not assault it’s now fight pits with a “mini” event of kingdom wars aaaand for 1 day they’ll run crystal caves too for that added enjoyment!

3 Likes

Sometimes I swear my points in assault it’s not the best it can be anyone else agree?

Suddenly Dodo’s cousins come back from the grave again :joy:

Like pirates of the Caribbean?

1 Like

Sure why not piracy is like that but people say this now about video game piracy “Piracy is no party” :joy:

1 Like

So who all has a lvl 1 season mythic since the assault is a bit early?

:raising_hand_woman:t2:
I can get one of this season’s mythics, but I cba with the lines available right now

So time to level LaQuayQuay

5 Likes

I’ve got 51k sigils so I could claim one now but dont really want any of the available lines so I’ll wait for week 8… why must the damn tower lines come out so late?

6 Likes