Assault Hacker Crackdown - Unearthed, Week 4

I didn’t see anyone else kickstarting this sort of thread, so I took up the gauntlet myself. In an event that has been notorious for its hackery ever since it first emerged, we could always use a safety net. :slightly_smiling_face: — I suppose there’s a possibility that I’ll also continue doing this in the future, just as I run the forum event updates.

As always, please report any dubious Assault scores that you see here!

Edit: @PGCarlos @DragonPunch

7 Likes

Thanks for starting the thread this time around Jalen

2 Likes

Cheater in plat

4 Likes

They also got to end tier dragons in 3 months of playing, which seems a bit unlikely.

1 Like

Added Arcanum bases to the Assault Maps.

Arcanum-2 has a higher DP than 6. :thinking:

7 Likes

How can he cheat ?

Can’t we talk about topics other than cheat reports here? :thinking:

Until last season, threads like this allowed us to talk about assault other than cheat reports.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not quite sure why your post was flagged. It followed the topic. In my book, as long as it’s about Assault (which yours was), it’s an on-topic response. There is no rulebook stating that you have to discuss cheaters only. You don’t have to feel shame for posting your work; the fact that it helps the community overrides the fact that someone thinks it doesn’t belong, anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No clue how people manage to cheat, all I know is that 1949 in platinum tier is not possible

3 Likes

This guy actually appears a few times In other tiers and had WAY more points than 2/3 in all of those tiers. Definitely cheating/a sus score

4 Likes

He is just an upcoming superstar like they always are. Funnily enough last time someone got removed from the leaderboard they didnt get banned (they still had DP and stuff), so I wonder whether or not cheating in assault is casually fine for PG :smiley:

4 Likes

Actually people use illegal 3rd party software even cheat irl this way.

Arcanum-2 was fixed from 9.02B to 4.26B.
It still has a slightly higher DP than Arcanum-3.

3 Likes

Another one

6 Likes

With all the cheaters and huge penalty for my Research i stopped long ago to care rankings. I just run all and take the freebies.

3 Likes

Released my AP/Assault calculator:

3 Likes

What up what up
I finally scored 150 out of 200 on the first red base with a lvl 1 invoker…no rider or boosts…anyone care to share how to get the max…I don’t undrstnd Assault and it is the only challenge left in the game for me…I want to take a shot at that portrait

1 Like

:rofl: gotta take those in-app purchases into account ya know….

Really old vid of mine so I can’t even remember how well I explained it :sweat_smile: But hope it helps

5 Likes

I use a 100 ap dragon on the first red base, could have been better if I stop being lazy

3 Likes