Assault & Multi-Event Weeks Official Discussion Thread

Please discuss and ask questions regarding the upcoming reforged Assault event.

1 Like

question 1 : what are the chests going to drop , breeding resources or pvp resources ?

3 Likes

Prizes will be different for 2 events?

Looks like you claim them right through the event screen as you progress…

4 Likes

@Arelyna looks like something might be off

same issue

6 Likes

Well the first question I have is what is the prize layout… team quests were available to every player regardless of level, with equal prizes for all players… we now have an event that takes this away and gives better prizes to players that are of higher level.

I do not want to be a downer at all!.. but please tell me that we haven’t taken away something that is equal for all and come up with something for which only the higher levels can earn comparable rewards…

14 Likes

Thank you.

Whoops! Looks like a mis-edit :astonished:

3 Likes

@Arelyna
Just want to make sure.
Breeding event prizes won’t change right?

3 Likes

Team quests gave max 300 sigils and 1200 rubies correct?

I would assume that it’s reasonable for an active average flyer capable of completing 240/300 team quests on a team with that activity to be able to obtain more rewards than this.

3 Likes

They will not

3 Likes

can u answer my question too lol

Just checking… as I said it was my first thought…

Not sure it’s a mistake. Typically hits are 4, this event is special and 2 only

2 Likes

this time its 2 per and future events will be 4?

How will assault/double event weeks interact with the normal time we are able to declare wars between pvp events?

1 Like

It depends on which event you open them in. If I have Assault open and I decide to open chests from there, then I will get PvP items whereas if I have the Breeding Event open, then I will get minor event drops.

Correct. They will remain the same.

10 Likes

hurrayyyy this is best news ever goodbye xp potions and food packs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

this is awesome

4 Likes

Since (at least some of) these bases were based on player nominated bases - Is it going to be realistic for the average flier to take out these bases 100%?

I’m all for a challenge, but the old trials mini, we could use any dragon we had hatched, and the bases progressively increased in difficulty. There was also the old Achilla Trials (with the ‘miracles’) which this seems to be more akin to (limiting the dragons to certain tiers for certain base levels). I remember there being a small portion of the community who loved the event, and a large angry mob saying it was way too difficult. I hope this doesn’t become that…

7 Likes