Assault week 1 of new season please!

@PGGalileo Since fort will be the first event of the new season, can you please talk to the team and try to get assault or some way of allowing us to open PVP chests in the armory? That would be a great way to start out the season.

25 Likes

Makes no difference to me if I have to open chests on either week 1 or week 2 as long as it is PvP. Just wait an extra week and don’t take chances with bugs, glitches, etc.

6 Likes

True but having the timers would be very helpful for fort since many people are low on them at the start of a new season

11 Likes

That is something I had to plan for. I knew I wouldn’t have as many timers week 1 so I slowed down last fort and didn’t do everything I could have done.

5 Likes

Depending what level a player is and how many islands, most will be short on timers in week1. I like that suggestion to add Assault to week 1.

16 Likes

Love this suggestion.

@PGGalileo hope you can make it happen

5 Likes

Glad to see this, was gonna suggest this myself closer to next season’s start if it wasn’t already suggested!

We get new tower levels in week 1 and it would be really nice move by Pg to make assult happen. Would really hate to open chests in fort :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

And they are probably extending Atlas season so we won’t get seasonal rewards before fort either…

2 Likes

While Id welcome it, Assault has so far only happened during breeding and something tells me PG would screw it up by adding it with fort. Maybe it would work fine but I have my doubts.

Knowing fort was the first fall event played into my planning last fort and I made sure I’d have enough timers without opening chests before week 2. Knowing there should be 4 Fall forts is the reason I’ll probably spend my sigils on the pylon line despite the lack of chests

5 Likes

I’m so glad you and a few others planned for it. However my suggestion is based on the community and I am sure many other people need timers and also like to open shiny chests on week one.

I planned for it also based on when the Atlas season was supposed to end. However it looks like it will probably be extended. I did claim some of the pylon branch and would continue if it had golds. However I would rather do a different branch to get golds for next season. But this isn’t about me. It’s about what would be best for the community.

5 Likes

I approve the idea, I’d like it too.
Not very hopeful though…

But the pylon branch is not mandatory or anything
I’s not like it was perfectly timed and used to railroaded all but the spenders
Odd it’s like those golds were there to make the line feasible for other play styles
But why oh why would pg not want us to be able to prep easily :thinking:
Hmmmm odd it’s almost like they removed those golds to try to force spending
But that would be ridiculous :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:
I’d say they most likely will not run assault as it will allow us better drops :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I believe in @pggalileo magic, ill give all my heart to this good thread, positive comment = 1 heart

7 Likes

I dont see a great way to start the season but the ideal way … BUT is start of season , pg wont let people grind but make em spend , especially with new tower levels . Marketing !

But I still think spenders will spend. F2P and E2P won’t spend. So this would benefit grinders more than spenders

1 Like

Grinders are not f2p lol
And pg knows this and will not let us get that kind of advantage
We are not allowed to compete! :rofl: lol

1 Like

I can certainly try! Though I doubt we’d be able to make that happen for this event. That would likely require code changes which we only commit every 2 weeks.

6 Likes

Thanks for checking into it! 2 weeks is perfect since Fort is 2 weeks and 2 days away!

2 Likes

As long as they can code it in time and test it (we don’t want thing to be more borked~)

7 Likes