Atlas acess for all platinum league

Atlas access for all platinum league

We made it with a lot of effort to reach the platinum, but we see a very big disadvantage this sapphire selection for the high, and many teams that fell from league or inactive have access to the atlas. Lack of access has hurt us a lot!
PG is there any deadline?

3 Likes

Estamos com o mesmo problema. Ficamos na espectativa de obter o atlas, botando pilha nos membros incentivando a atacar para que pudéssemos subir de liga e obter o atlas. E para a nossa surpresa e imensa decepção na semana que subimos retiraram o atlas dos platinas. Toda a equipe ficou frustrada decepcionada. Até hoje me questionam sobre quando teremos acesso, quando vão nos liberar o atlas. Sem falar que além de não ter um Atlas nós acabamos perdendo membros ativos que deixam a nossa equipe por não termos o atlas, o player entra quando identifica que não tem o atlas, vai embora. Enquanto isso equipes inativas com 5 membros na liga Platina, equipes que caíram para liga Gold continuam tendo acesso ao Atlas. E o pessoal que sobe para a platina sem acesso. Muito desistimulante isso.

1 Like

Poderiam muito bem retirar o atlas dessas guildas inativas, ou que se fecharam, e até mesmo remover o atlas de equipes que permanecerem xx tempo em liga inferior a platina e repassar essas vagas aos que chegaram a platina e estão por lá por algum tempo estipulado por vocês. Por exemplo, 3 semanas como vocês estipularam agora no acesso ao atlas na safira. E é claro criar mais espaço, expandir o atlas para alocar as equipes que chegarem na platina.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. Heads up this topic has been beaten to hell over and over and over again; which you can find using the search function. Next time please use it. @moderators

1 Like

but, maybe PG will listen this time. :crossed_fingers:

it’s not a rainbow evolution stone post, no reason to shoot it down that fast

4 Likes

If everyone stop asking for a change in the criteria of who has atlas thing will never change

3 Likes

Yes ! Hope he hears us! or at least change the access rules! that are uneven !!! We need to charge for changes !!

1 Like

We can’t stop ask !!!

1 Like

If requests stopped coming, devs would never be bothered about it. Utterly nonsensical.

Secondly, our team worked insanely hard to get to platinum, and stayed there a while. The main problem we had was trying to get and keep strong players. Anyone close to the upper levels of our team immediately wanted to know if you had atlas, because of many teams in that league having it.

The moment you say no, you may as well have told them “Hi mate, our team smells of pig stys, and it does make your iPad reek a bit, but come on over so we can have your babies”

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

Outra coisa que deve ser considerada em conta pelo pessoal da PG é justamente isso.

É uma disputa muito injusta e desleal duas equipes platinas disputando entre si para subir e uma ter o atlas e a outra não. É uma coisa óbvia que os membros da equipe que tem o atlas vão progredir muito mais rápido do quê os que não tem o atlas.

Como é que essa que não tem o atlas vai conseguir superar as que tem o atlas? Vai conseguir chegar na safira? “Não vai chegar nunca.” Até porque os membros mais altos vão procurar equipes as quais eles possam evoluir suas contas e não ficar travado em equipes que não tem o atlas.

A melhor solução é: ou todos os platinas tem o atlas ou todos os platinas não tem o atlas. Simples assim. Mas aí tem que ser retirado o atlas de todas as equipes que não estão na liga safira. Pois tem equipes ouro com Atlas enquanto as platinas estão sem atlas. INADMISSÍVEL isso.

Because they raised the requirements up to sapphire I deleted my training team to support new players.
I had way more fun doing that and playing the game than being now in a p1 team for my own growth.
I hope for pg they won’t lower the restrictions down to platinum again to get atlas, because than I am out for ever.

There are more shit teams in atlas than are needed now. Do not lower

maybe pg should consider a lower league type of atlas where the platinum and bellow can have a limited experience of atlas and some of the benefits.
like a mini atlas.

1 Like

A equipe que não tem o atlas, jamais a terá nesse modo que a PG colocou.
Porque uma platina sem atlas não tem como disputar uma vaga na safira com uma que tenha.
A equipe sem atlas não consegue players fortes pois todos querem crescer e nelas eles não crescem então preferem as que tem. Com atlas eles desenvolvem a base, fortalecem cavaleiros e conseguem fragmentos, mais Temporizadores. O que não vai ter na sem atlas.
Ou todos os platinas tem o atlas ou que retirem de todos que não estão na safira (que é a exigência para adquirir o atlas agora).

In regards to this and bringing active players into Atlas. I know the main way is for a team to take over and move into a dead Atlas team. What about the teams that are sentimental to their team name or creation date, should they be lost in a switch?

Example:
Team A has Atlas but merged so empty now.
Team B has offer to come in and take it by current leader of Team A.
Currently this is supported as gaining Atlas.

Would it be to difficult to agreeingly trade Atlas availability just the same? Team A wasn’t sentimental of previous owners so doesn’t need to stay in Atlas, but Team B is highly sentimental name and team birthday.

I see no difference in outcomes, do you?

I would love to be able to be able to rename our team back to our original name. Is there some sort of bigger picture as to why we can’t change like we can do with our player names?

i’d wanna know that too, i there is one. :grin:

https://forums.wardragons.com/t/atlas-light/116070

Sorry, didn’t see this thread before I posted my own…but I have a slightly different take on it. I think all teams should have access to Atlas Light (LTE) but just not be able to snipe, attack castles, or conquer castles. Let everybody benefit from beasts and gold mines and weekly events. But only allow the most engaged and advanced teams to earn the ability to compete for castles

1 Like

Something like this is what is needed. The gap between the haves and have nots keep on growing. We kept our training team after missing out on the Plat rollout by the thinnest of margins. We’ve now been Plat for a while, but the differences between geared and ungeared bases and dragons is huge and make PvPs … tough. This while there are zombie Atlas teams roaming about who PG now says they won’t do anything about.