As promised, I’m devoting a bunch of time this morning to answering forum questions. I decided that an impromptu AMA is the way to go, so here we are. First, just a few ground rules & information points.
- I play War Dragons and Atlas every day, but I also know that I am still learning. No doubt I will learn things in this thread.
- I probably won’t be able to answer everything here, and of course if there are a lot of folks asking questions, I might not get to everything. I’m very open to doing a followup later this week or early next week, but we’ll wait and see if that’s needed.
- I really do appreciate the community and all the feedback. It’s a tough time for many out there in the real world. Let’s do our best to discuss the issues and stay focused on improving War Dragons.
I see the following as the general Roadmap for Atlas. No doubt timelines will change and new ideas will arise, but the current plan looks like:
- Land Shuffle Atlas Proposal: Seasonal Land Shuffle
- New Primarch tier + some another small feature or two
- Crusades (now called Sieges internally) Atlas Proposal: Crusades Discussion Thread
- Shrines - aka new targets that players of all levels can hit for glory
I’m going to start with the 4 questions that Panda posted a few days ago.