Atlas API Discussion Thread

I believe either all should have it or none . Nothing in between :laughing:

1 Like

as flumpi already says,

there are also other ways to build a warning bot, such as via banner evaluation. But certainly not many can do this and you can’t prevent the belief. so a few teams would have an advantage over all the others. therefore, it is fairer with the API.

1 Like

there are 3 major services that i know of that offer it to large groups … and then another 30 individual players that have it available for their friends and teams … and those are just the ones i know about … so this idea that it’s not available to everyone is kinda silly.

1 Like

@PGCarlos we are now on 2.5 years since this post on an API update … i think we are well over do for some API love

2 Likes

Read what I wrote again , either available to all or available to nobody is what I prefer .

i’ve brought up the API and there’s discussion around updates - don’t have any more info right now tho

1 Like

the whole point of this api is that it is available to everyone (equally) … if they aren’t willing to ask for access or have a player develop something (like we all had to do) then that is their CHOICE. but with a public api … it IS available to everyone.

people can’t chose not to get / make an api tool and then complain they don’t have one. grant it, mine requires a no-hit … obviously, I don’t want something I’ve poured thousands of hours into be used against my own team / castles, but that still covers about 1/3 (or more) of all teams in atlas who can gain access to my tools.

1 Like