Do we have a 1/9 chance of getting any card? Or do 4 and 5 star cards have a lower chance then 1/9?
Lower…pretty sure it is weighted 1000 times more often for haste if it is in there lol.
Ouch. Had that happen to me last week when I needed the 5-star ice shards.
The higher the rarity (stars), the harder it is to obtain it. But you can be lucky and obtain a higher star item before obtaining a lower star item. Use your chances, you have nothing to lose.
- Save your rubies, don’t spend them on cards.
- Save your keystones until you have 250.
- Wait for a nice card draw that offers atleast 10 rider shards, atleast 500 crafting scrolls or atleast 4 bullhorns (depending on what you desire the most).
- Open your first card for free (everyday), then open one card after the other until you have your desired item(s).
- Stop right there, no need to waste more keystones when you got lucky. Hopefully you didn’t have to open all 9, there’s a good chance you don’t have to.
- Never use the “Buy All” option, it’s simply a guarantee to waste all of your keystones at once without the chance of saving any. You don’t get a discount using the “Buy All” with keystones, only rubies get a discount).
- Start saving keystones again until you have atleast 250.
Your chances of getting a card is roughly this on observed data
50-60% chance of a 1 star
25% of a 2 star
17-18% of a 3 star
4-6% for a 4 star
and 3-4% for a 5 star
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.