Atlas Blacklisted

Ok so we traded castles and because we liked our castle name so much we changed the one we swapped and tried to rename the new one the same name

SqueeZenTits

Blacklisted :scream:

Tried a bunch of other names. All the ones with Tits, Tlts, Titts, bewbs, ass, etc are all blacklisted. And get this…

CuddleZenHugs

Blacklisted :scream:

I mean come on what is happening here? I can’t get an intelligent answer from support. The only thing I can think is they changed the terms that go through the blacklist checker now so be careful renaming your castles, you may not be able to get the same name back if you change what you have now.

Also careful if you want to give anyone cuddles or hugs, that’s clearly very bad.

6 Likes

Hugs are perv lol

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

1 Like

JJ when I read the title my heart stopped for a second :joy:

On topic: I recall Jared or someone else talking about word filters, that they were working on it. Maybe the filter has the filter in “extra sensitive” or something

3 Likes

Try CuddlZenHugz

Seriously, if PG can’t get a filter to ignore words like cuddle and hugs I have zero hope for the future of this game.

1 Like

Hugs are bad, m’kay!

Cuddles give bugs too.

:man_facepalming: PG word filter fail.

Think in the dragonlord spotlight of the month, the person said something about firecracker being blocked as well. Ugh, I can’t even.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Blacklisted

Pretty sure the captain called it.

Edit: guess not…:joy:

I’m guessing then that the banned word is “Zen” and not the other 2

Actually it’s not bc at one point I named it FrankZenBeans :joy:

It’s just broken

2 Likes

How about this? SqueezeZen( - )( - )s

I can look into why “cuddle” and “hugs” may be getting blocked by the filter since I agree that seems odd. The filter is clearly working correctly for the rest of the terms listed.

1 Like

ZenCuddle is an obscene act in the Kama Sutra :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ya’ll gots to ban anything that can lead to horizontal interactions. Please add the words rub, massage, kiss, wink, sniff, pet, blow, and vibrate to the list. Thank you very much for your help in keeping them horizontal interactions at bay. :rose:

Edit: Also the word spandex. Thank you :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I believe the problem isn’t Cuddle or Hug,
but I think CuddleZenHugz

Just flag this if necessary  

1 Like

I checked into it and what Orca highlighted is exactly why the blacklist was set off on the name.

3 Likes

Sometimes, regexp isn’t our friend. I’m guessing we can’t have Shiitake Mushroom castles either. :slight_smile:

We can move this to Off-Topic and come up with creative castle names that will get caught, but leave many guessing why. I’ll start: MuskAnkor