Atlas button vanished!

Reloaded the game cause it was having issues claiming tribute and my button vanished. I reloaded again and it’s still gone. I’m seeing reports from various people that they’re losing their buttons too.

1 Like

How the hell am o getting atlas banners and my atlas button is freaking gone!,! Figure this garbage game out PE

Create a ticket. I just did. Probably the quickest way to get noticed if they get hundreds of tickets for it at the same time.

Wondering how the land shuffle is going to go… :thinking: :eyes:

2 Likes

Attacks aren’t counting for a lot of people. Server seems to be bottle necked. Atlas very laggy. Atlas button disappeared for a lot. Mine disappeared after the game force restarted.
Atlas button returned after several minutes

I did that too, but figured this might be a good way of getting players attention before 10 “I’m missing my button” threads started popping up. :wink:

It does seem to be slowly coming back for those affected by it.

1 Like

I had to do a hard reset of my IPad to get my Atlas button to come back.

Lo and behold, I had actually moved to the bubbled entry castle but still this is ridiculous.

If you have an Apple, just double tap the home button, then do the swipey thing to War Dragons, and then re-click the game. Worked for me. :man_shrugging:t2:

Did that 4 times, didn’t do anything. Glad it worked for you, but it isn’t working for a lot of people I’ve heard from.

Maybe PG will fix it soon.

Hahahahaha, no they won’t.

It’s good now

I had a thread about this 2hours ago

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Take your conspiracy theories out of my thread. :roll_eyes:
They’re off topic and have NO bearing on this discussion.

@moderators I think the thread can be closed please, since this is rectifying itself.

1 Like

Please make your own thread and stop hijacking this one.

Half our team had that issue as well. Stop thinking PG select every team and add bugs just for them. It would be incredibly complicated to implement :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And it would be very stupid from them :sweat_smile: there would be much easier way to favorise a team or even a side if that was their purpose. But again, even that would be ridiculous.

You realize posts don’t get flagged for being wrong, right?
Most often they’re flagged for being off topic. This topic was about the atlas button vanishing. Not about the atlas lag, or about half cooked conspiracy theories about Dread teams.

2 Likes

@moderators Please close this. It’s gone way off the rails.