Atlas Chest Drop rate

Hi there,
we had a discussion today about spending dias for Atlas Chests (not the badge chests but the others - on the left side :slight_smile: )
There were suggestions not to spend dias for these chests, others said, its quite worthwhile.

Somebody shared a result of spending 12k dias, compared by leveling a Prim, substitutes missing Gold by dias. And that looked quite worthwhile at first glance.

So my question: is there an analysis about the drops and rates? With more than 12k dias spent? Do we follow a sequence as well?

I searched for that information here, but did not find something useful.

Regards, fib

2 Likes

Took me a little while to figure out what “dias” are lol

Here are the drop rates. Someone else can probably tell you if these follow a sequence or not.

5 Likes

Oh sorry, in german we say “dias” :see_no_evil:
Thanks a lot @Dumbledore ! Didnt found that! Shame on me!

Ill close it!

2 Likes

They have a sequence yeah, but it’s too long to sequence I believe

2 Likes

To add to this, there hasn’t been any interest to sequence them so it hasn’t been done.

Here is all I found perusing the packets, and thus put into the chest drop info:

Atlas “sequence”:
10 long total
3 rare
5 epic
2 legendary

Rare “sequence”:
34 long total
16 “different” drops (each of the drops appear to be repeated once) with varying weights

Epic “sequence”:
46 long total
22 “different” drops (each of the drops appear to be repeated once) with varying weights

Legendary “sequence”:
46 long total
22 “different” drops (each of the drops appear to be repeated once) with varying weights

So it would take you 230 chests to go through the legendary sequence once, epic and rare is less obviously.

Now, if it holds true from when we could find the exact sequence back in 2019, the atlas chests do not change except on atlas season restart. No one has wanted to sequence them so we really don’t know if it is still true or not.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.