Atlas Chests not showing up in Treasury - Anyone Else?

bug

I’m experiencing that I have to restart WD in order to receive atlas badge treasury chests after atlas battles. PG does not have any reported/know issues, so hoping that many others whom may be experiencing this can report it and/or chime in on this post. This started with the update of 4.93 this week 12/18/18.

I have the same issue.

It happened to me too.

Same problem here

Me too. I’ve been leaving one chest unopened at all times, it seems opening one forces the server to show the rest of the chests.

Thanks for the reply, and at least yours shows the notification on the Treasury icon…

restart the game (has worked everytime for me)

So here is the latest response from open ticket…

"Thank you for writing us back! I understand that there’s some issue getting Atlas chests on your attacks and defense. As of now, we are experiencing some delay with the Atlas chest to show on the player’s end. Rest assured that all attack and defense that gained Atlas Chests are recorded on the system. Force closing the app and restarting the game will fix the issue. Our team are currently looking into this. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. Take care and thank you for playing War Dragons!"

I knew I have them so I had to quit atlas few times. In the end killing the app as always :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The treasure chests will reappear once you restart the game.

Hope it helps!

Takes me about 45 minutes for them to show up. Last night I earned 20k glory and it took over an hour to get all the chests

This has been happening to me for tbe past several days.

Forced Restart of the game or buying (or opening one I never opened earlier) caused it to show the right amount

I’m facing the same issue as well. I have to force restart the app then it will show the chest. It’s kinda irritating.

Yes, happening here too.
Frustrating as hell having to reboot to get them to appear.