Atlas completely broken

@pgEcho For the past hour you can not access castles, event, bazar or anything all you get is the black loading screen of death… please make fixing this a priority over introducing new items. I’m all for new content, but making sure existing features work especially core features like general playability should trump all else

6 Likes

Same problem exists in my team. It probably has something to do with the rollout of the next update and Diamonds.

might be related to the ongoing maintenance? we’re receiving maintenance error each time we try to declare war

THey might be digging the diamonds in the dark. :bulb:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m having the same issue. Can’t access the banks, bazaar, event, ledger, etc…

You think it’s broken now, just wait until what the update brings :rofl::see_no_evil::man_facepalming:t3: (Not excited looking at their track record).

3 Likes

Can’t do event as well
And can’t transfer rss
Just happy,that I payed upkeep yesterday
Hopefully,it will be fixed,before event will be ended
Also,it’s “cool”,since we have 100% tax,so no good as well😒

2 Likes

No one is stealing your players gold though :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I don’t have an issue - still stealing gold and putting it in bank…:smiling_imp:

:scream::flushed: what’re you doing differently than anyone else?

I have same issue

:flushed::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:tell us your secret :joy_cat:

Yikes, thanks for the heads up. Team is looking into it now.

1 Like

It’s working again now :ok_hand:t2:

Thanks, I am also observing that it is fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

@PGDave is the PVP disabled due to the issues or an update or an accident due to PVP normally taking place in this cycle? (Looks like 2 more hours)

They said they were disabling it prior to taking Atlas offline so that everyone can get back home safe and sound :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I missed that part. I also didn’t expect the update/maintenance for 2 more days.

Thanks. (Atlas just went down for maintenance)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.