Atlas Eclipse Season - Official Discussion Thread

Agreed. This rider potentially sucks, big time.

As a side point, I still don’t understand why PG won’t release the max points for a rider. Presumably they know. The rest of the rider stats are ultimately impossible to interpret without this obvious detail!

However, if we assume the worst, then this rider seriously needs a buff. If it’s 180 points, then at least change the structure to allow +33% attack +1 ammo +10% rage. That would be interesting. And for crying out loud, give us the option of bypassing the damn XP boost!!!

2 Likes

@PGGalileo can you clarify on how many skill points can be obtained for the atlas rider? If we have to choose to go either rage or ammo, that puts a big reduction on this Archelus usefulness.

1 Like

You have to choose one or the other

1 Like

So no new Prim Tiers this season again😪

1 Like

Blockades still too long, 1-10 seconds would be better

We are holding off on new Prim levels indefinitely until we get some other things in line. That doesn’t mean they are OFF the road map, but folks should not expect them until we communicate something different.

8 Likes

OK… is there a plan to help those players will all maxed Primes get points in the events?

2 Likes

You can also earn event points by doing invader runs.

It’s not worth the effort for like 5 minutes of speed ups

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m just sayin, the points are there if you want to work for them. :see_no_evil:

Oh come on. Even if you maxed your gold per day it wouldn’t amount to much in the event.

1 Like

I sure hope this not your normal opinion on things. If so I would be rather worried with you representing me in the GPF.

So is there a plan then so those of us with nothing left to level can actually earn realistic points in the prime/rider events? Some people have been missing out on these events for over a year. That’s a lot of timers going down the drain because we cant even participate.

Perhaps consider adding in another gear leveling event to Prime leveling so we can actually participate?

6 Likes

We are going to investigate a different fix to the event for which players want those new primarch tiers/levels - but beyond that I’m not sure what’s going down just yet. I wouldn’t expect an answer before early Jan.

5 Likes

:disappointed: :weary: :tired_face:
:cry: :sob: :skull_and_crossbones:

glory event!?

2 Likes

Mmm sassy. There are many opinions in war dragons. My opinion my not always mirror your beliefs.

In this particular instance, I don’t believe new prim levels are the answer because let’s face it, you’ll just do a few guard swaps and demand more prim levels.

Rider and primarch training is the atlas version of the feeding event. It needs to be retired right along with feeding for something more fun and productive.

9 Likes

I would gladly take Gear leveling every week monday-thursday. I hate having to wait another 2 weeks to finish the gear I was working on. At least temporarily it would be nice

I agree, it is the atlas version of feeding and waiting to level/hire primes and riders is stupid.

2 Likes

Just being real.

What you just said is very different than

and

Those statement sound more like “tough sh!t get what little crumbs you can”.

If this was a relatively new thing it would be excusable to not have an answer. This has been ongoing for months though. There is not an issue about putting new dragons out every couple of months so people have something to go through, so what’s the difference here?