Atlas elite - make it stackable

Can PG do something about the ability to re-up your atlas elite before it expires? We’re able to stack elite(buy elite, before it expires), but we can’t do the same with atlas elite benefits . It sucks when you log in to do troops, but elite expired and now you have to wait a couple of hours to get back up to 2400.

Also, can you add the Atlas Elite benefit to missions? Give us a bonus for completing missions with atlas elite enabled.

5 Likes

I’ll go one better…why do you have to wait? The diamonds are cool but why not refill my hats when I re-up? It’s not a massive bonus…what’s the worst thing that could happen? Someone uses all their hats , re-ups Atlas elite for another 2400 hats . 2400 + 2400 is not going to be the difference in whether or not a castle is lost.

2 Likes

still hoping for a 1-yr pack. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Request acknowledged (ID 91693). Not so sure about mission bonuses though. That’s its own discussion for later.

:frowning: what of 1yr pack…

Maybe! You’re not the first person to request this, so it’s definitely some feedback we’re taking into consideration.

3 Likes

how much longer time does the managing team need to make a decision? :thinking: it’s been asked since the release of atlas elite… :disappointed:

2 Likes

It’s also possible that the company realizes that people like me will cough up twenty bucks a month pretty easily, but when you’re looking at that $240 price tag, it seems a little out of hand for a phone game. There’s some fancy psychology name for it, but that won’t stop me from pretending that twenty bucks isn’t adding up to $240 :crazy_face:

1 Like