Atlas Elite pack top up

I was just wondering why do I have to wait for my Elite pack to run out before I buy a new one. Surely it would be better to buy a pack for a top up before the other elite account runs out. Just curious.

3 Likes

You don’t have to wait for the elite to expire completely. You can successfully top up any time in the the last 24 hours.

4 Likes

Really? Never knew that, thanks.

No you can’t. I tried with a few hours left on mine and said I had to wait

The last time I had to wait until it expired. They might have changed it for some reason.

Smh… makes not one bit of sense…

Last two months in a row I have been able to top-up in last 24 hours. I’ve tried prior to this and it won’t let me. I do it so I don’t lose the extra 8000 hats at expiration time.

To help get clarity, I asked support and got this reply. If this is true, seems like I fluked and changed the elite type I bought (I do alternate between 7 and 30 days sometimes).

Probably because PG did say in the past that if ever Atlas Elite gets changed, you have the right to decide to re-new or not once your current one expires. I think they don’t want to see people purchasing 1 year worth and then complaining if ever there was any changes that he/she doesn’t like.

Doesn’t work. I tried up to 1 hr before mine expired, couldn’t purchase. Had to let it actually expire, lose 8000 hats, before I could renew.