Atlas End of Springveil Season Rewards

Greetings Dragons Lords!

The Atlas Springveil Season has drawn to a close after thousands of hard-fought battles across Atlas over the past two and a half months. Many Primarchs were banished back to the aether and countless more Troops were slain. From the ashes the victors have emerged to claim the End of Springveil Season Rewards! These will make it into your games by next week.

1st Place Team

• Gold Glory-Seeker Dragon Monument replacing the Statues monument (the three-headed dragon) on bases for 6 months.

• 150 days’ time of :timergold: expedites.

• All four portraits, which includes an animated Legendary Pirate Captain portrait.

2nd-3rd Place Teams

• Silver Glory-Seeker Monument replacing the Statues monument (the three-headed dragon) on bases for 6 months.

• 75 days’ time of :timergold: expedites.

• All four portraits, which includes an animated Legendary Pirate Captain portrait.

4th-10th Place Teams

• Bronze Glory-Seeker Monument replacing the Statues monument (the three-headed dragon) on bases for 6 months.

• 25 days’ time of :timergold: expedites.

• Common, Rare, and Epic Pirate Captain Portraits.

11th-20th Place Teams

• Common and Rare Pirate Captain portrait.

21st-50th Place Teams

• Common Pirate Captain portrait.

* The Glory-Seeker Monuments will appear on every base (even enemies) if your team earned it. Players who did not earn this monument will not see them anywhere.

Gold%20Glory-Seeker%20Monument
Silver%20Glory-Seeker%20Monument
Bronze%20Glory-Seeker%20Monument

Summer Atlas Season
Atlas Season Team Prize
Atlas Rider Swann & Opinion on perks
Upcoming "World War Season"
How to get portrait of pirate?
Rider Swann portrait?

You’ve got to be kidding me.

What a joke.

3rd through 5th should be the same then 6th through 10th. And this definitely wasn’t worth it :rofl::rofl:

150 days of timers :man_facepalming:t4::rofl::rofl:

I swear to god PG could ruin a wet dream.

How will you spend your 150 days of timers?

Well that sucks

Is this a joke? :joy::joy:

bahaha

you’ve gotta be kidding me

@PGDave @PGEggToken

You know generally they tell companies to under-promise and over-deliver. However, you guys continue to get that ass backwards.

My team is #54:man_facepalming:

I thought it was top 100?

Kind of defeats the purpose of a “bragging rights” prize. :man_facepalming:

@PGEggToken surprise it’s a girl :rofl: can we have male version of the portrait !?

since we can’t get bragging rights since you’re not showing the modified gold, silver and bronze statues to anyone except the teams who get them, can you also send out an email every day for the next 6 months reminding people who the top 2 teams were?

also, for all the “troops slain”, can the top two teams get some bullhorns and extra gold to revive/build new?

just some ideas. thanks!

oh a few extra timers wouldn’t hurt either

@PGEggToken @PGDave Now it all makes sense… why PG refused to answer the “prize” question for the last couple months… they knew no one would try or give a crap about trying for hose prizes… offer a custom avatar… and then keep quiet until a few days after the season ends… and then screw your customers over by giving them a pirate avatar, a monument no one can see and 150 days of timers (whoopty freaking doo) that wont even get one tower from 75-70

I hear next season, the winners get new skins for their dragons, that no one can see, but them.

(In all honesty, I started that rumor, but wouldn’t that be so freaking cool?! /sarcasm)

Hahaha. Holy crap. Hahaha

OR Maybe they came up with the rewards just last night after a 30s head on-all serious nerve wracking, mind blowing brainstorming applying the latest methods and scientific configurations
(ʘ言ʘ╬)

These prizes were always supposed to be bragging rights type rewards. So the fact they made it so no one that matters (ie everyone else) can see them is :man_facepalming: to the max.

Someone find that :man_facepalming: gif.

So is it a global deal or league ? I mean come on you do have D1 teams that will take most of all those prizes think you should do it for each league

It’s global. Atlas doesn’t discriminate against leagues, only against lower levels, non spenders, and people who attack with rushers