Atlas Entry Lottery for New Teams

It would be really useful if we could get pg to explain their plan. It’s becoming very obvious if we don’t want to be left behind joining an atlas team is our only option. I really don’t want to do that but a plan would be useful.not an exact time but a few months, 6 months or year, couple years? I don’t want to leave a team for them to announce an atlas rollout. I don’t want to leave at all but it’s impossible to make a decision without any information at all.

Agreed. How hard is this?

I wish that I had more updates for everyone on a timeline for further team releases, but as of right now, I don’t have anything to share.

Oh a reply! Well that was appreciated. Nice to feel listened to even if there isn’t a definite answer but useful to know there isn’t any more info as well. Thank you

In other words, you’re never getting Atlas, unless you join a team with luck or that already has it.

Exactly

:smile_cat: They hid my post because I mentioned segregation.

Comparing Atlas access to racism is… one bold move, dude. Geez. Is bold the right word? :t_rex:

Bold move infering I was relating it to racism…

Whether that was what you were inferring or not, bringing that up in this context is inappropriate.

I think there was a level of inappropriation in the hidden post. However, at the core, the textbook definition may be accurate.

How about this as a description of Atlas? the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart.

I think it’s about time that this thread was closed, to be honest.

I was just about to do so. This is no longer staying on topic. Once we have more updates about when new teams will be added, we will let everyone know.

Atlas for all teams