Thanks to your incredible feedback during our first run at Fight for Glory, we’ve reconvened the war councils and determined the next steps for turning this event into one that most players can enjoy. Fight for Glory, Round 2, will run next Monday, 5/24.
Here is a list of changes we’re making. Please note that this event is still in trial, so Fight for Glory Round 3 can be different than Rounds 1 and 2. As a reminder we are testing things live so that we can make sure that we run an event in a real environment, so not only are you helping shape the event with your activity and feedback - you are seeing how we iterate on game features - which may be interesting for some players.
Make sure to study these changes intently before you spur the war engines, start strategizing, and wake up your dragons for war.
Upcoming Event Schedule:
- 5/24: Fight for Glory
- 5/28: Troop Training
- 5/31: Gear Crafting
- 6/4: Troop Training
- 6/7: Fight for Glory
- 6/11: Troop Training
- 6/14: Primarch Rider Training
- 6/18: Troop Training
- 6/21: Fight for Glory
- 6/25: Troop Training
- We are keeping PRT around to serve players without maxed primarchs, as they will still benefit from the event’s existence.
- All Events (including Fight for Glory) give Red Rider Shards as prizes like the PRT event. Newer-to-mid level players asked for it, and we’re happy to bring it back for everyone!
- Successful beast attacks give 20 event points (before multipliers) - this will give new Atlas players something to attack.
- Prize Ranks Changes (Ranks 1-19 remain the same) and ranks 20+ can be seen in this table:
ONLY FOR THIS EVENT (from 5/24 2pm PST to 5/27 5pm PST):
- Troops cost 5 farmers and 750 gold
- Troop cost reverts back to 10 farmers and 1000 gold at 5/27 5pm
- The discount will end earlier than the event will because we want to respect our staff’s work hours.
- This is a BIG change to Atlas, so no promises it will return. We’re seeing how troop cost reduction will supplement the high troop demand during this event. If we like what we see, some form of this buff may come back.