Atlas for new teams

At what level does a team is eligible to get Atlas…

They said they’ll be adding plat teams to Atlas at the start of every Atlas season

3 Likes

I’m assuming you mean league. Currently, it’s just Platinum and above, and Fiery is correct as well.

2 Likes

Platinum

Ok thank you very much for the information

I remember seeing someone saying that they would have to contact support. Is that not the case anymore? Or are they automatically giving them atlas even if they’re not in platinum 4 for 3 weeks?

The messaging has been inconsistent. PGGalileo last said platinum teams who are there at the start of the season will be admitted. But a recent query to support got the response that “being in Platinum for 3 weeks will give increased consideration” and “they don’t know when the next rollout will be”.

3 Likes

Seems like they are ignoring the threads about atlas reuirement because i opened one a few days ago too, mentioned Galileo, @FozzieBear also did, but no answer. We need to wait a few days more to see what will happen

1 Like

That used to be the case for getting to Sapphire - but I don’t think it was the case for plat, not sure what support said

2 Likes

Hey we r in platinum 4 for three weeks do we have to send mail to get atlas access…

1 Like

new atlas season is about to start, you hopefully should be added soon.

1 Like

Do you know if there is any updates with PG announcement for new atlas access to more platinum teams , I have searched the forum but I can’t find anything new.
We have been in platinum 4 since the beginning of the last season only just missing out on the last roll out .

Sorry, nothing new as of yet.

@PGGalileo said new teams would be admitted at the start of the new Atlas season, but a recent post of his indicated there is now uncertainty.

We will be adding plat 4 and up teams to Atlas for next season, and then after - we will start adding p2+ teams to Atlas. We’ve discovered that adding p4+ has added so many teams that it adds quite a bit of lag potential to Atlas, so we’re going to move away from that after this next season.

9 Likes

Great, thank you.

1 Like

I’m not sure but if you’re not added today then you should contact PG.

Oh thanks for the info, quick question if a team has been in plat 4 for 3 weeks but they were not consecutive. Do they still have a chance of having atlas access?

I would expect the additions would happen with the start of the new season, tomorrow.

4 Likes

Ah ok I’m just trying to give the leader of my former team info on when they could expect atlas access, they’re very anxious.

I’m sure they are!