Atlas for platinum 1

Anybody know when atlas going to release for platinum 1
?

1 Like

Currently I’m in platinum 1
Atlas pack showing for me and I don’t have atlas yet what does it mean pg going to atlas for platinum sooner?
@PGJared

No.
So please, please stop asking. It will come eventually. Sapphire 3 is still being rolled out.

Edit: And I believe Jared is on vacation so won’t even see your message.

1 Like

Everyone in Platinum is like when when when.

Then when it does come to us, everyone will be like why why why :cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

Don’t be in a hurry. I understand your desire to get it as soon as you can but it’s really not going to improve your game experience.

If you are in that big of a hurry then apply to Sapphire 2 and above teams. They will likely have atlas. If you are not good enough to get in to those teams then atlas should be at the bottom of your priorities.

1 Like

So do not want to try exciting new content because reasons, got it.

1 Like

That’s one way to put it I guess.

I’m still waiting atlas for platinum 3&4 teams lol :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

My main account has atlas and my alt account is in platinum without atlas. I would hate to have atlas on my plat account. There is nothing in atlas stopping a D1 team from completely obliterating smaller teams or players. Until pg puts some limits or separation in atlas I don’t want atlas for my platinum team.

3 Likes

I want only for invaders base

So you don’t have Atlas yet but can buy Atlas packs? :thinking:

Yeah everybody wants it for invader base now because PG fucked a bunch of us with the xp cap change.

Yep I don’t have atlas but I can buy atlas packs

Let them work on it and get it all worked out. Be patient. If you knew the troubles in Atlas, you wouldn’t be begging to get it. In time, grasshopper!

1 Like

What level are you and Would you be interested in switching teams maybe?

1 Like

Ah invader bases. The only part that I miss about atlas.

1 Like

I’m lvl 240

We’re a Platinum 3 team with Atlas, but busy living up again. If you’re interested send me a message in game

Climbing up :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.