Atlas Frostwreath Season Official Discussion Thread

Please ask questions and discuss the upcoming Atlas Frostwreath Season:

1 Like

First of all looks like a lot of good stuff in there!

There’s one bit I didn’t quite get though:

• Kill caps for all Primarchs at all levels will be standardized to 15,000.
  • For Taunters, kill caps will shift based on their level:

What does the “shifting based on level” mean?

Nevermind… I see what you mean… she lists them all at 15,000. I need to learn to read better… :woman_facepalming: :joy:

I saw that but then why single out taunters when it’s changing for all primarchs? And “level” seems a weird way to denote tier, considering they also have actual levels.

1 Like

I see where that is confusing. All of them will be at 15K for the kill caps. Will go edit that now.

2 Likes

So I’m a little confused… what’s the point of making different tiers for the taunter if it’s just gonna lose the same amount regardless? Isn’t it it’s job to be hit basically? … and what problem was this addressing?
Not saying this is a good or bad thing. I’m not really sure yet. Just a bit confused.

1 Like

Defence and offence power scaling between tiers account for the difference.

It addresses the imbalance atm where defenders prefer to use a poorer bronze prime for defence which doesn’t really make sense logically but game mechanics encouraged.

1 Like

How much skill points the atlas offensive rider will have? What does the skill tree look like?

2 Likes

190 points. Skill tree includes Attack, increase dragon XP, decrease training cost, HP, dark and fire flak resists, and then the 3 branches for hunter, sorcerer, warrior. Hunter attack + ammo, sorc HP + rage, Warrior attack and HP.

This doesn’t stop sniping but okay. Pg wants us to lose massive troops having to load 15k for fort debuff. :weary:

4 Likes

What does this mean?

The max number of farmers is 800. If you have Elite it is double, or 1600. They are increasing it to 2400 for elite.

3 Likes

How will we get that portrait ?

4 Likes

No castle ownership reset
No stopping to cg swap. Actually 15k cap will allow more cg hits.
No solution for snipe of level 4 castle with nml or public access.

Top diamond 5 team will continue to do what they were doing in previous seasons.

Best of luck :neutral_face:

8 Likes

@Arelyna 48000 + 300*level still isnt enough, its still way less that even the troop cap of the silver 2 taunter. what are you guys expecting us to bring it out just to get trapped and lose troops on purpose, come on

3 Likes

From the looks of it, this update promotes sniping even more

6 Likes

Thanks. But no increase in regeneration rate?

Is the rider skill tree the same as previous seasons?

They didn’t mention any changes to regen rate, so I would say no. But I’m not PG so I wouldn’t know for sure.

Here is Sophia:

And Anja:

This is only if they don’t make any changes since 5.11 release.

5 Likes

This change on the taunters will hurt smaller teams first. This is a bad move cause with the bronze taunter you was able to slow down a attack and take control. But these changes new obstacles will come look out smaller teams be prepared to lose castle now with the bonuses etc.

9 Likes

I don’t mean to sound like a noob, but what are expedite merchants? :sweat_smile: