Atlas – Hold on to your hat Dorothy

In that instance it would be correct because ‘arch’ is the prefix. When at the end of a word, the precedence would indicate otherwise

Se um dia sentir um vazio dentro de si, não preocupe. É fome.

And for those who don’t speak Portuguese and/or are too lazy to open another tab for Google translate…

“If one day you should feel an emptiness inside you, don’t worry. It’s hunger.

Hey Folks,
How does Atlas influence your progress in the „normal“ game, e.g. resources gear and stuff.
Afaik: you get gear for your dragons which can be used for your „normal“ base perch and your dragons, which can be used in the „normal“ game (events, wars, etc) too, right?
How about bronze / gold chests, tokens, timers, sigils etc?

For a level 140-160 dude. Should I go for a Sieger or a Rusher?

I suggest a Destroyer as your first prim and a Rusher as your second prim.

This should also be helpful for deciding:

https://www.wdgeeks.info/primarchs

I promise I haven’t forgotten this thread; life is just hectic atm…

:confused: life is kicking my ass ;; super busy (will hopefully get around to fixing the thread)

Please can you help

What could @MikeH8sDisGame help you with?

What am I doing?

Helping a vague individual? :man_shrugging:t3:

This is how I imagine her being, without the plot explained:

BY FAR…, THE BEST, MOST SIMPLIFIED AND UNDERSTANDABLE EXPLANATION OF ATLAS, IT HAS BEEN MY PRIVILEGE TO READ, THUS FAR!
I thank you!

If this was taught in the tutorial- sorry for the stupid question, since I skipped my glitchy tutorial -_-

When do troops get transferred to your primarch and when do they go into your barracks? My troops were transferring normally into the barracks yesterday, but today they seem to be accumulating on my primarch.

(Fortunately, I’m not using a fighter any longer.)

Also, is it possible to purchase a second primarch slot if my gold storage cap is lower than the price? (3.45M gold)

When the primarch you have currently selected is at your home castle, troops will go directly to your primarch.

If your Primarch is at the location you have set as Home, collected troops will be auto placed onto your Primarch. Set your home somewhere else if you want the troops into the barracks.

And, Yes, but you need to use Diamonds. Diamonds will override the gold cap and give you the second (and 3rd) Primarch.

Ah, thanks! I see a lot of people accumulating troops on their fighters where I am…

Er, also, is there a cap on how many troops can go into the barracks?

That‘s bad, it‘s safer to have them in the barracks until you need them.

There is no cap that I know of, only primarchs have caps.