Atlas land suggestion

With all the new teams being added to atlas, we were all excited to be able to grab some land and get the atlas benefits. But when the land opened, no one could move it seems…well except the diamond teams. It seems reasonable to restrict diamond teams from owning level 2 lands. This would give everyone else a chance at owning land. As it currently sits, even if my team could get land, we would be destroyed by attacking diamond teams quickly. To even the playing field I would suggest making a change. Otherwise, anyone lower than diamond quickly starts to feel unimportant and the desire to continue playing lessens! So…make a change!

2 Likes

So just because we are in a higher league means we shouldn’t be allowed to take land because you want it to be easier? There are already restrictions in place, and teams that don’t need the land likely aren’t going for it (with one massive exception obviously).

Also, with the removal of portals (HORRIBLE IDEA) and the crazy limitation of free passage, we have to take lower level land just so we can get out. Otherwise my team would be stuck and unable to move.

3 Likes

Since this topic is Atlas exclusive, would you please to add #atlas tag?

Now in Atlas section. Thanks

Excluding diamond teams from lv2 land would promote sandbagging and as Red explained this would make movement impossible for many teams. Many of us told PG this would negatively affect lower ranking and new teams trying to get land but they still did the thing we told them not to. Hell many high ranking teams don’t like it either

1 Like

Exactly!! If they give me portals back, I have no reason to hold onto low level land. Honestly, I actually work hard to help teams in Atlas when people reach out to me in a positive, kind, and patient way. If I don’t have a need for level 2 land that blocks me in, I’d be more than happy to let smaller teams take it and might even help them do so.

Until then, until I get my portals that work, am promised they won’t be removed and everyone can make them and blah blah, I’ll take low level land that locks my team in. I have no choice.

2 Likes

I agree RedDelilah. There needs to be a better balance. Either giving portals or creating a way to get to needed resourses so all teams benefit from the land in atlas. But as it stands there is an heavy imbalance.

There’s actually a few diamond teams that only have level 2 land

1 Like

I can’t wait for people to realize how worthless the land actually is at times :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How’s that level 5 land? Upkeep more than the value you think? Also I’m sure your team likely needs nothing of the daily payouts :joy: egg tokens to add to your collection, maybe 300(?) Troops extra per day, or one hour speedups to never burn down to

Honestly. Pretty fucking lackluster all things considered.

1 Like

Maybe you should check and confirm your “facts”. I’m in a D1 team and we staged in the SafeZone last week when the lands were supposed to have been originally made available but was postponed. Let me tell you I made it a point to step out of an engagement at the very release of the lands to move my Taunter to a predesignated island, and I stood for 16 minutes trying every tactic possible to get him in and all I ever got was failed waypoint. So I don’t want to hear that no other league could move but diamond. We ALL were impacted.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.