Atlas Lottery progress?

So is there any word on how the lottery teams are doing?

Since their success/failure is most likely to determine if Atlas is expanded beyond Platinum, those of us (me and my team in particular) in leagues below Platinum would like to know how the “testing” is going.

Thanks.

2 Likes

“Better than team 1776” is the general consensus I do believe since they have Atlas access

:popcorn:

1 Like

I can ask the Atlas team, but it will probably take some time for an answer.

Heh, thanks for that reminder…

Thanks @Arelyna . They’ve had access for 7 weeks or so, figure the Atlas “team” should be looking at data, hopefully gearing up for another rollout soon.

It would also be interesting to know how many teams have Atlas access at this point, as I’m seeing some conflicting numbers. Thanks.

I would definitely like to know their progress too :+1:

1 Like

Would definitely be interested in an answer to this.

1 Like

From what I can tell looking at global ranking their are 433 atlas teams.

Kind of curious what the success fail criteria for the lotto teams would be? Our team is a lotto team.

1 Like

Atlas team , oh they r mini-game makers inside the main game (WD). So they need more years to extend the atlas world map and put all leagues into it . So wait for ages to get atlas . Atlas lottery <= make excitement to players and give more tym to atlas team to move further slow to extend lands to all leagues .
Atlas feature came when , and now how long it prevails , still all players can’t access atlas but atlas features influence the normal game . :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.