Atlas “mystery button”

Hello everyone! :raising_hand_woman:t3:‍♀️

Anyone know what this button does in Atlas?
Thanks!
E85F38BA-3250-4363-BC26-F808CB2B094A

Atlas “mystery bottom”

I believe it turns off the outline round each islands border. When on makes each area seem easier to see.

It turns off the “team colors” on each area.

Thank you!!! :wink:

RedRaidingHood
November 28 |

It turns off the “team colors” on each area.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Psarus Voted "Best Moderator of 2017"
November 28 |

I believe it turns off the outline round each islands border. When on makes each area seem easier to see.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thanks so much! :wink:

It toggles whether the map is showing colors to represent team ownership or showing colors to represent the type of biome / crafting materials.

But yes, thanks for pointing it out. Agree this UX needs improvement.

@pgCampusLifer Maybe Shield -> Shard - Shield for the teams, frequently seen on loading screens/capture the flag, and Shards for forging

As there isn’t much space on the button, whichever one is active would be the slight off-white with the other grayed out.

Thank you! :wink:

Thanks! :kissing_heart:

forScience
November 28 |

@pgCampusLifer Maybe Shield -> Shard - Shield for the teams, frequently seen on loading screens/capture the flag, and Shards for forging

As there isn’t much space on the button, whichever one is active would be the slight off-white with the other grayed out.

In Reply To

pgCampusLifer
November 28 |

It toggles whether the map is showing colors to represent team ownership or showing colors to represent the type of biome / crafting materials. But yes, thanks for pointing it out. Agree this UX needs improvement.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Getting some kind of glitch after that started. Lol. It’s ok to me but just letting you know. Every time I change screen (after a poacher atk or a mine or when I switch back to atlas) my team colours change as well. I know where I am and sometimes it’s funny to see different colours but I don’t think it is normal. Only happen to me in my team (only android user probably haha)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.