[Atlas] New Atlas Event: Training Camp! - Official Discussion Thread

Another reason to hold back leveling. Why do we keep doing this? Lol

“ hire and/or train a Rider”

So don’t worry, it’s not JUST hiring them lol.

2 Likes

Haha #quotefail

2 Likes

I hate the idea we need the training primarch event

New rotation :mantelpiece_clock:

19 Likes

Primarch training is not coming back.

Those asking for more prize levels… give us around a month. Aiming to introduce up to prize level 35 this summer.

29 Likes

That’s a lot of prizes in banked xp I’ll be losing out on. Not happy.

Remove gold as leveling requirement, and I’ll get over it.

12 Likes

I’d be happier with the levelling time removed than the gold requirement removed… each to their own I guess

13 Likes

This for sure. Gold being the req for it isn’t a problem. I’d like to keep my timers for buildings and breeding though.

6 Likes

That’s awesome news! Is that aimed at main game events too?

8 Likes

What would you rather see for primarch upgrading (if not both):

Primarch Upgrading
  • Remove/Drastically Reduce Gold Cost
  • Remove/Drastically Reduce Upgrade Time

0 voters

2 Likes

Actually, you need a “both” response.

When feeding went away, it was easy to level up, limitless, easy to acquire resource - food - don’t even have to raid, just let your farms do the work. And no timers.

Should be the same for primarchs. Gold is not as easy to acquire as food - remove or greatly reduce the requirement (I don’t farm gold, never have and never will - too damn boring).

Some prizes for accrued xp would be nice, too. After all, it was an asset I had saved, now it has zero value.

5 Likes

Sorry, no both option. Not voting. :wink:

2 Likes

Hence why I said (if not both). We can’t expect PG to make that drastic of a change haha. One or the other is a good start, and right now gold is definitively in the lead (which I agree with). I just wanted to see which would be more valued if implemented.

You can level your lineage dragons with your farms only? That’s impressive. I bought 400 food packs from the trading post and I’ve already burnt through half of them from lineage dragon leveling alone.

Do you not just auto battle? I just initiate an attack every 2 minutes and let auto battle do the work. But I will never ever farm gold for primarch upgrades lol

Make it happen then, PGZami :laughing:

3 Likes

Well, I am in no rush usually, but just doing token missions gets a fair amount of food too.

I just find the invader base oh-so tedious, even with autobattle. I only do invader base if I have mission for towers like storm or ballistas.

1 Like

We actually need both when it comes to upgrading primes the less timers the better the more timers I have for fort the better and same goes for diamonds I’ll have for atlas

1 Like

Neither would really matter much for me. Glory was always the limiting factor for me, reduce that and I’d have leveled my prims a lot faster.

2 Likes

Option C, remove upgrade times and drastically reduce gold costs.

There’s really no reason for upgrade times on primes, just make it like a dragon where it instantly is leveled

9 Likes