Tomorrow we will add a new feature to Atlas – Atlas Quests! We will be adding the following 9 teams to Atlas who are in Diamond 1-2 & Sapphire 1 to help test this feature on new Atlas users. I will list the teams being added at the bottom of this post.
This feature is quests system that is available after completing the tutorial and entering the main Atlas map. The purpose is to help give new users more context about Atlas and what they should be working towards.
- There will be a Hud icon on the right side of the screen used to access quests.
- Quests will guide you through the very basics in Atlas.
- Rewards are provided for completing each quest.
- You can always refer back to previously completed quests for a refresher on the information.
- For existing Atlas players, quests that you already have done which can’t be completed again will be ready for you to claim. An example for this is leveling your fighter primarch to level 3. If this is already done you will not need to do it again.
- At the start only basic quests are available. We will introduce advanced quests in future versions.
- We will add buttons on each quest that will take you directly to the place in Atlas to complete the action.
- We will continue to make visual and styling changes to get the best player reception.
Main Quests List
New Teams to be added.