Atlas Quests & New Teams

@PGEggToken Ryan is right, there is no scenario in which the Buy All option would be cheaper.

Also neither does the 50% discount work for keystones (only for the ruby buy-all), nor does it make sense to ever use the buy all as you always have a chance to get your desired item cheaper by claiming 1 by 1 and stopping after you got what you wanted.

@MareZ @PGEggToken Hopefully pg can make it something like 150 keystones for buy all :grin: to make it worth it.

I just claimed all of my atlas quest after 2 weeks of it being available because I didn’t know where to find. I think it is important to tell people the book icon on the right of the screen is Team Quest. @Gox1201 can you update your Atlas tutorial please.

What is a Hud? :woman_shrugging:

HUD is a heads up display.

It may have been a bit more correct to use UI in this case for User Interface.

@pgEcho @pgEggToken @PGDave after finishing all the atlas quest, what is next? Why is the tab still there if there are no new quests?

There will be new quests that will come :smiley:

I’ll credit some rubies to whoever connects me with whoever this amazing person actually is :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a time window for when the majority of players will have atlas? I been dreaming of a quest-like Event which integrates Atlas with standard play. Still tweeking. @pgEcho

Lol who do you need connection with? :flushed:

The person with the Atlas WD license plate.

too bad im not a Liar. i could use Rubies :joy:

I would ask for video proof :smiley:

I would have pulled him over thinking it was @PGDave :scream::scream::scream:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.