Atlas season over?

So, the clock says in 2 hours, but we cant play…

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s practically over.

At least let us finish redeeming our badges, I was literally in the middle of doing it, and the game kicked me out.

3 Likes

@PGAlgodon please help, i am yet to claim my prizes and now Atlas is totally gone

2 Likes

I just logged into game after work

1 Like

Worse enough they extended the bubbles but now you can’t even access atlas anymore to buy chests for a little rest that Might be missing. :joy: just
Loving this

1 Like

Is there any other PG employee we can @ for this? I’m used to PG shenanigans but this is pretty egregious.

1 Like

Waiting patiently…. :unamused::expressionless::face_with_spiral_eyes::triumph:

1 Like

@DragonPunch could you please look into this and at least have the button brought back ASAP? Or extend the season to redeem badges because this is quite unexpected.

For the record, PG removed the Atlas button a couple hours before the season ended. I was in the middle of redeeming badges and I got desynced and booted.

2 Likes

Im speechless, i was planning to do few runs before claiming and now …:

1 Like

I’m beyond livid… the amout of screw ups is ridiculous.

4 Likes

Why make an end time , if you close it way earlier…
Planning things not the greatest thing at you’re side ….

Time that you rewards all ATLAS a players with FREE troops HOrns or Diamonds , for al you’re screwups

1 Like

Everyone should be warned that Atlas is basically over by Tuesday. I know, its a PITA, but we prepare all members to collect prizes and be done with Atlas when shields drop Monday night.

That being said PG basically screwed their entire base with this change.

7 Likes

The funniest part of this is they literally emailed and have timers/countdowns/dates posted in game, and they all do not matter because PG just brings it up/down when they choose.

2 Likes

Its bad enough that pvp was disabled in the past 24h, but this , with official clock still running is just too much

2 Likes

Looks like they brought it down for a deployment update. So we are pretty much screwed. It’s bonkers…even among internal staff the communication is non existent,

In my mail it said Atlas downtime on 5th when we all knew it would on the 6th.
And my favorite reminder dont forget to collect your prizes while the clock is ticking :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Bought my stuff the second it came back you should never leave it till the last minute. There is no 700ta that you can call here everyone is in the same boat

3 Likes

Well this is a surprise :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Just a great reminder how irrelevant some of us are