Atlas Season Roadmap Update Discussion

Discuss the recent announcement of the Atlas season roadmap here.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmm so another nap for me
Was hopefully there’s something to excited me but guess I’m still gonna do nothing in atlas again

3 Likes

Not thrilled the season is still being extended, but I’ll take this over the current status quo.
The extra 500 blue rider shards are a great touch though, many will appreciate that considering that not everyone managed to get all the riders ever released.

9 Likes

Would be cool if we could pick between blue or purple shards. It’s not like the Biebers are particularly special anymore compared to new riders other than Angel Bieber’s construction skill

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

All of our upset comments did something! Granted its not what we wanted, but probably the best they could have done at the time. :blush:

1 Like

Might as well extend this season until 2021 cause that’s what you guys are doing. It’s getting ridiculous all these extensions. If the lands shuffle isn’t ready then just postpone it until 2021 and start a new atlas season.

2 Likes

Unfortunately 500 rider gems doesn’t do a thing for me. I hope there will be lots of shards in these new prizes

2 Likes

THIS. I’m having shard issues due to having a maxed season, so I hope we get plenty of gear shards with an option to pick the type we want, similarly to gear branches.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Awesome - thanks for adding in another 500 blue rider shards - greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Im glad you guys are taking your time with atlas to get it right. That will pay dividends on release.

Thanks for listening to our concerns :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well. The most active did. So this is yet another decision that doesn’t reward activity but laziness.

3 Likes

Some also simply didn’t have Atlas at the time of the first blue rider shard - I personally have all the riders so the 500 shards are of no value to me, but I’m trying to SOMEHOW find a reason to be positive about all this :sleepy: I guess maybe that means my fellow Atlas active folks and I will be able to instantly hire all new blue rider shard riders in the future, which would mean that we get glory on the rider sooner than others and all that?

4 Likes

Yeah :man_shrugging: limited benefit I suppose.

1 Like

It’s not an optimal solution for sure, I’m still not happy, but at the very least we have a little bit of clarity now I suppose

It really should have been a repeatable line you can only access if you have claimed absolutely everything in the season, with the line consisting of actually beneficial rss such as tokens, horns, shards, timers.

8 Likes

Loooooove this idea

1 Like

Well, on the bright side one of your teammates that can’t spend his badges doesn’t have to watch their season get flushed down the toilet (yet)

1 Like

just make them roll-back your account 2 days or so and see if that works.