Atlas Springblossom Season Official Discussion Thread

Please discuss and ask questions about the Atlas Springblossom Season here!

0 Likes

Blossoms, Fire, and Wind! The Atlas Springblossom Season glides in this week!
Any info on upcoming season after Winterjol?

First :slight_smile:

Shards! Shards! Shards!

5 Likes

Are the rider branches the same prize-wise, other than portraits?

2 Likes

Can someone do the math for both riders please :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and the gear is elite same stats as all past seasons right ?

0 Likes

No more portraits for global ranking :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, don’t like this structure. Previously I could decide if that season I want to go for rider and buffs more or for gear pieces if they worth it… now I need to push hard through the long line to get to that shield or sword and only then unlock rider… meh, seems like I’m sitting out this one xD

4 Likes

What are the Ken twins wearing? In particular, on Adriak’s shoulders… mounted guns aimed at his head? Hands free flashlights? Rockets with extra claws? Exhaust directors… Aimed at his arms?

0 Likes

Edit: I made wrong assumptions on total points, as corrected by @ZestyNoob below. Will go do more math :grin:

Edit 2: Updated math: Looks like +18/+18 for attack, and +15.5/+15.5 for the defensive rider, plus the full 12% building discount.

0 Likes

Thought I saw somewhere they get 155 skill points and go to level 55. Could be wrong.

4 Likes

Yeah its in the release notes.

1 Like

Spoke to PGKharnyx about this one. They are rockets, similar to those of Wydrian, Redrain, and Modrian. Adriak hails from the Fire Fields, which is where all of these dragons hail from.

0 Likes

@Arelyna since we get to choose the element for each gear piece, do we get to choose the element for the normal shard drops as well? They normally matched the gear after all.

1 Like

Are the sheep farms being swapped for hog farms? Might have an impact on kosher/halal dragons.

3 Likes

Tiebreakers between teams at the end of the season will be broken based on the teams’ top 50 most valuable castle holdings.

What’s the tiebreaker for the tiebreaker?

1 Like

Just in! Defense points coming to Atlas! Dragon lords, get ready to click some banners!

1 Like

Here’s the quote about the rider level and skill points available.

You will also get to choose normal shard drops as well.

The prizes (other than the major prizes) from the previous 10 gear branches + 1 rider branch are distributed across the new 4 gear branches + 2 rider branches. Rider branches will have more prizes than they used to have.

Looks like there was a copy paste error. Will fix that. The sheep will remain at their farm and not be displaced by rogue hogs looking for a place to stay. :sheep:

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Unlike Tanok, Adriak had a playmobil barn growing up, but it melted in the fire fields and now he’s bitter and still doesn’t know his livestock.

3 Likes

@Arelyna can we have a confirmation that the stats will be the same for each gears ? Since it’s still called “Elite”

0 Likes

Well, now that the Atlas riders are locked behind completing two gear sets, it looks like that’s it for me being able to get them.

2 Likes