Atlas team LFM!

Atlas team LFM!

LFM – Gold – Level 25+

——————————————————————————————————

Language: (Decent) English (without having to use translators or dictionaries all the time)
Time Zone: Mostly KST, PST, EST, but we don’t exactly care if you can bear the silence due to the difference in active hours.
Played time: We care about activity, rather than how long you’ve been playing or your current level.
Age Range: We don’t care, but we expect you to be mature and gentle… at least in tc. Joking’s fine, but be civil when things heat up.
Elite Account?: Preferred, but we don’t care too much about either of the two elites.
Dragon Roster Includes: We don’t care much about what divines you have in your roster. You’ll eventually get divine mythics anyways.
Highest Lineage Dragon: Pretty much ditto as above.

About: This is an old atlas team with multiple castles. The team’s been used by a small group of real life buddies. Officers and core members (Ex-D & S league’rs) have decided to expand the team to a full one, hence the LFM post. :grin:

Nothing is expected other than personal scores equivalent to 8/8 team event scores on minor events, 5/8 on major events (but we do 8/8 anyways as our current league is low enough for us), and all 5/5 on team chest, along with placements of primarchs and certain amount(TBA once you join) of monthly increase on your troop count. -we don’t care much about monthly kills until your troop count reaches 1M. -the only thing we actually do force is placement of your primarchs, tbh… and never to bother our leader as he’s a busy man. :rofl:

Officers (except one) tend not to kick anybody unless they must, so no need to be too strict about the expectations, but try not to mess with the short-tempered, hotheaded officer, the exception just mentioned. :crazy_face:

Please send me a PM on the forums if you’re interested in joining, we will then let you know the team name.

FYI, we are NOT interested in our team being taken-over, though small group of atlas active people can join us as a small merge. (fyi, leadership or officership is not likely to be given out in this case. :x: )

Edit: We do use a 3rd party app to alert regarding atlas & war & event and just to talk to each other outside the game that is NOT Line or Whatsapp.

Edit: Bolded parts of the post.

1 Like

Team name?

What’s your team Name ________________

Whats the team name?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

not quite getting if you’re trying to merge into theirs or you want them to merge into yours.

if former, not for me to comment.

but if latter, i can’t help but notice myself being curious.

why should they move to yours not the other way around? :thinking:

bump!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.