Atlas unplayable, please help me

Help me please.
When ever i go into atlas the game force quits within seconds. Needless to say this renders atlas unplayable. I pay for atlas elite and i cant play atlas. Also, my in-game help doesnt work, it says it cant connect so if pg could lift my help-ban would ve much appriciated.
Anyways, please help me, what can i do to fix my atlas? I reinstalled the game yesterday and that didnt help.

Thank you!

• rage -
1 Like

has been this way for 3 weeks and just got worse!

You can contact support via your web browser here - https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

some of my buds hadn’t been able to play for… pretty much the last whole season.

and still can’t. :man_facepalming:t2:

I get this issue once every month or so. If you have an iPhone like me, check to make sure it is all the way up to date. I’ve had it solved easily that way a couple times. If that doesn’t work, a hard reset of your phone is what I’ve had to do about 7 times to my knowledge. Just make sure you back it up to your computer so that you can get it back.

This is just based on what works for me.

1 Like

Hard reset phone ? You mean like take everything off the phone and put everything back again ? Because thats just too much to ask for me to do to be able to play a game i pay good money to play…

Dude it takes like an hour. Maybe hour and a half if you’re like me and have a ton of pictures you forget to delete. Is it a pain in the a…butt? Yes. But it’s what works for me.

lol could be device since all the lag lol its bad