Atlas Update - February 2020 Official Discussion Thread

right … no one wants any access L4/5 due to 100% glory. only the D1/2 teams could and with the 25 castle cap, they can’t own them all …

so there will be even less castles for people to own.

:joy::joy::joy: castles are open right now. Make them harder to hold and reset them that’s the solution?

1 Like

How about take a look at the map in the game. See how many castles are open and turning over cause no one wants access castles.

1 Like

Right now the reason 4’s aren’t being held is because nobody wants to be the 100% GP gateway to hit the typically better teams that are holding the inland 4’s. You are not only meatshielding for high priority targets, but you’re exposed to the entire world for 100%.

With the change in perimeter access, it’s less likely that you’ll be stuck in that position and holding a 4 in general will be valuable. There will be so many targets available with these changes that they won’t be as much of a focal point as they are now.

It’s really not a difficult concept.

no one except D1/2 can hold a 100% glory access castle … no one will want these. since they can only hold 25 each, there will be even MORE access L4s that no one will want. It makes it worse. Sapphire down to gold will only fight for L3s and 2s. so even more people fighting for fewer castles.

If they simply make castles worth holding more then there would be more fighting right now. Teams wouldn’t have given up castles as easily. And more teams would want to go fight for them

I’ve seen Sapphire teams with access 4’s that have held them for long periods. You don’t cut the total number of castles able to be held in half and somehow end up with less land to fight over. Do some math. I’ll literally take bets that that all 4’s will be fought over and held after resets and perimeter changes take place. Easy money.

no one in your 5TA owns a L4 castle … and one member of your 5TA is notorious from stealing castles from low level plat teams and having RR come and help defend. How about you go pick up some of those L4s that are empty and then report back how much fun it is.

you do realize that they will be grabbed as you can pretty much fly into any land :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I really want to follow this logic. There are so many open level 4s right now because they are access and teams don’t want to or can’t hold more. Solution is to make it harder to own 4s anywhere and cut castle ownership down? This makes sense :joy:

1 Like

which is WHY no one less than D1/2 will want anything other than L2/3s with the new access rules

sniping easy glory off safe zone think about it but once allowed in there is no stopping

1 Like

All of D1/2 can only hold 1250 castles total. There will 100% be Sapphire teams holding 4’s after the reset. I promise you.

I highly doubt it … they won’t want the attention from the D1/2 teams who will just come and roll them over for easy glory.

if I were an L600 and I saw a L300 Sapphire player sitting on a access L4 … I’d eat them fro breakfast lunch and dinner every day.

no thank you.

llol just tell that sap team to use a taunter

lol … which will still bring 100% glory

1 Like

Right, well they already hit a lot of S1 teams on 3’s, so why not just take those hits on a 4 instead since they’ll have access to us anywhere?

1 Like

yes, they do … only to get behind them to a higher ranked team. just for the bubble. BUT now, they will actually BE the target, not just simply in the way.

Uh, no. They bubble to get to us lmao