Atlas Updates and Game Changes Official Discussion Thread

or 100 :smirk:

On the bright side… Important drops were not diluted

As a comparison, I’m at 21st prize right now. Always get 10th prize at least.
F2P, lazy to moderate grinder.

Got my first scrolls :slight_smile:

I’ll get it next event… (waiting for PvP)

That was from the free chest

No Mystic Fragments and no Rune Dust in the Springblossom season branches? WTF? That completely sucks.

Edit: appears there are, but not in rider branch (which makes sense). Sorry for the panic.

But it has scrolls :heart_eyes:

Think it’s just for the riders. Since they don’t have runes/glyphs. The dragons have mystic fragments though, if you elect to acquire one.

Mystic Fragments on dragon branches Prize 4, 11, 18, 25, 32, 39, 46, 53, 60, 67 and 74.
Rune dust: Prize 34, 55 and 76.

What are you talking about?

Hmm… Maybe it’s time for me to start farming for bronze chests on my alts. :thinking:

Riders don’t have dust or egg fragments, which happened to be the table that I posted earlier. Hence the rage.

Ahha… lack of info… I see.

Yes.
On the plus side, it just need about 2,307 Bronze in order to craft one shield / weapon.

/s

:man_facepalming:t2:

Apparently reading isn’t necessary to whine about things.

Let’s all whine about not getting something in a line that doesn’t relate to that line, at all :man_facepalming:

I mean, they took the time to find the forums, you would think they could take a few minutes to actually READ what is in the seasonal lines.

But no.

And sadly, these are the players that PG listens to when they submit support ticket after support ticket, whining that Ryuu doesn’t work right - making the worthless water dragon a priority to fix instead of fixing, you know, things that matter.

ah, ok… you really had me worried there!

That’s looks and sounds horrendous no matter how much you’ve had to drink.

Multiply that by 20 for Legendary weapon / shield

On the one hand, I want to be able to choose when I open bronze chests for core game progression reasons. On the other hand, it will be nice to choose what type of shards we get, undiluted by other elements. On the third hand, the quantities seem low. 100 shards is pretty weak.