- Added new colors to banners for Atlas-related attack and defend invites
- Atlas Attack Invite Colors Should be Dark Royal Blue
- Atlas Defense Banners Should be Light Blue
- Personal Defense banners are still Red
- All Atlas-based battles will have the “Map” icon in the banner
- Added Region View
- Tapping on a region brings up a menu showing details on the Castles within that region.
- Added a Castle Bookmarking system to Atlas.
- Entering Atlas will default the camera’s view to the same position where you left off previously, even after you relaunch the game.
- Added icons to neutral territories.
- Neutral regions should now always be grey
- Improved Castle labels to be more readable
- Improvements to crafting and viewing Rider Gear
- Added gear salvaging for a portion of the materials you used to craft the gear item.
Some of these were hotfixes that are already live
- Fixed an issue in the tutorial where the target castle would be shielded
- Fixed a bug where Level 0 Forts were able to raise Blockades
- Fixed a number of graphical glitches
- Fixed a spell collision issue with a bridge object in the Atlas battle map