"Attack again" disappears - causes

Little arrow that appears after attacking that allows to attack again or bookmark. I’ve seen somewhere here images of how it disappears sometimes which is quite annoying. Sometimes it doesn’t even appear.

Now this happened to me since long time and I’ve seen 2 things that causes it to happen: entering event menu or entering on atlas. So far it happened 100% of times. Can Pg use this information to finally try and fix this old bug? Don’t know who to tag, or of it would be best to make a ticket 🤷

2 Likes

It is? It’d be nice if you could link the other thread that talks about this :wink: I don’t remember this one.
@EvilNat I have this issue too, though not so much recently. Entering the token mission screens right before runs seems to cause it for me, as well as the event screen. :t_rex:

1 Like

Is there other post that states causes for this problem? Can you give me the link then?

1 Like

@AndrogynousNyx Just spent a good 5 minutes searching and cannot find another thread anywhere regarding this. So if you know of one a link would be helpful.

I close my game and go back in and make sure I don’t open any other screens before attacking and it shows up. But yeah, it’s annoying.

I find that the “Attack again” option disappears if you open up the event window sometimes. It seems to always vanish if you go to the quest tabs. Which is freaking annoying if you are trying to check how many more times you need to do X action to finish Y quest in order to receive reward Z. Force closing the game and relaunching it always fixes it. I’m just grateful I’m on iOS, so my game loading time is typically under 30 seconds.

2 Likes

I always bookmark a base before attacking it (if I know I’m gonna need it later) BUT if I have Shareable Replays on and wish to save my run recording… that menu’s absence makes me a very unhappy camper. :t_rex:

1 Like

That might be it, makes sense it is the quest tab actually now that I think about it. Will test tomorrow :+1:

Opening chests causes the same :pensive:

Huh, where is this button? I’ve never seen it before :o

1 Like

It is caused by going to the event screen. It is a “feature” they added long before adding quests.

PG knows it happens. I don’t know if they know why. I’m pretty sure they don’t care.

a little late to the party but here is at least one. I remember others. I just stay out of the event and restart if going to do repetitive runs.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.